Forced Injections, Murder, Torture of Veterans and Bank Examiners inUSA by ruling regime

Old July 23rd, 2008, 03:28 AM posted to alt.fan.states.florida,miami.general,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.travel.florida
Saint Ram Bone

Default Forced Injections, Murder, Torture of Veterans and Bank Examiners inUSA by ruling regime

Today's post by
Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, surviving FDIC federal bank
examiner of Mobile Audit Club fame.

http://www.angelfire.com/zine2/democracyordeath/

Foreword July 22, 2008: I, Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, want to
warn
young military men and veterans that our worst nightmares are being
realized
in the USA governments. They inject us and torture us and label us
criminal
if we stand up to the onslaught of war crimes being committed against
us,
including the murder of financial banking regulators, attempts on this
bank
examiners life, forced injections and forced experiments and being
harassed
in public if we are ever cornered and have to back down to the war
criminals
in power. No one cares in the USA about us. We need a new regime, a
political party, one with technological know-how, protection of your
and my
young, and if necessary the total dismantling of our society instead
of
being penned down like pigs on an abusive farmers ranch.
I would like to see the men who forcibly inject us admit to the public
who
is allowing that atrocity to be committed, who at the top of the
government
is allowing us to be injected. Then I want that person or thing dealt
with
just as the war criminals of Nuremberg were dealt with. Executed.

We will not survive as lesser animals to things or people less than
honorable men. Their war criminal cohorts may have to die as well if
they
insist in attacking us, and we should bow our heads in sorrow but
accept
their fate. As we can not tolerate war crimes against our people.

Death is preferable to the nightmare of the regime in power. Even
now,
there is suspicious activity in electronic communications and
transmission
towers in Northwest Florida near Pensacola. What are they doing? We
can
not trust the regime. Never allow your children to be touched by
them or
their chemicals and you will likely have a more honored and alive and
natural child.

I was injected in 2001 and forced to sign documents in Los Angeles.
Most
people who are not from the USA do not care about us. Most people
from the
USA who want to do something can not. Many Americans will follow the
leaders in the same manner that many followed the war criminals of
history.
Give us our freedoms from forced injections and torture or give us all
our
deaths for eternity, so Help US God.

See the "Continuing Problems" section of the link below.

http://www.rbs2.com/humres.htm#anchor381589

I was injected there by a federal agent or an emulation of an agent
at the
Los Angeles Federal Facility in 2001. I was injected again in
Flagstaff
Arizona in 2004. Our enemies want war. Let us applaud their deaths
and
their destruction, even if it means our own deaths. Never again serve
or
trust a war criminal in power.