cancelling with travelocity.co.uk

Old November 15th, 2005, 04:08 PM
Susie Venus

Default cancelling with travelocity.co.uk

Due to complicated reasons my daughter few back to oregon with her husband
in October on a newly booked flight (in order to travel with him basically).
She has a return flight still open with travelocity for teh 23rd of
November. I know we won't get any refund on this part of her original return
booking, but is it best to phone up and tell them she won't be travelling or
just say nothing and she will be a "no show" ?
Many thanks
Susan Venus

Old November 15th, 2005, 05:50 PM
bass_o_matic

I think it's whatever your preference is, I would call the carrier and
see if they can do some sort of reissue at a later date - you don't
always have to eat the entire cost...

Old November 15th, 2005, 08:23 PM

but is it best to phone up and tell them she won't be travelling or
just say nothing and she will be a "no show" ?

Usually, if you miss any leg of your trip, the subsequent legs are
automatically cancelled. This is especially true if it is the passenger who
misses a leg.

I would call the airline (not Travelocity) to learn the status of your
funds. If there is anything left after a change fee, you will know how much
so that you can use it on a subsequent trip.