Holidays in dream destinations

Old July 2nd, 2009, 10:25 AM
jasper jasper is offline
Member

Default Holidays in dream destinations

I need suggestions for good on-line site for my upcoming vacation with my colleagues. I need wholesale rates for my tour. I need a tour planner to plan my trip and take care of all travel and stay reservations.
Old July 2nd, 2009, 11:35 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
JohnT[_4_]

"jasper" wrote in message

I need suggestions for good on-line site for my upcoming vacation with
my colleagues. I need wholesale rates for my tour. I need a tour
planner to plan my trip and take care of all travel and stay
reservations.

Cathy and Bill will help you.
--
JohnT

Old July 2nd, 2009, 12:38 PM
europe_lovers europe_lovers is offline
Member

You ought to visit http://junebug.worldventuresdreamtri.../dtbanners.php for on-line travel and stay bookings. You can easily decide where you wish to go and where you want to stay. The site has comprehensive listings of hotels, tariffs and travel options. So log on and decide, what are you waiting for???!!!
rack and pinion

Last edited by europe_lovers : May 3rd, 2011 at 07:58 AM.