Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th, 2003, 10:21 PM
Steve Fine

Default Bad experience with Lori Cunningham/Skyscraper Tours

Lori Cunningham wrote:
Hi Steve

I will restate what I have said befo

With the Travel Guard refund, I was in negotiations with Travel Guard, and had
faxed over several requests to them. They were going to refund the majority of
your premium (and I was going to cover the difference) UNTIL YOU intervened in
the process.

It seems to me that you have posed this attack over the $493 that you want back
from Travel Guard. You would have received this, if you had not intervened in
what I was trying to do for you.

Now, you have not contacted me (since hearing from Travel Guard) to see if I
could help you. You have not contacted me at all to try and work out
compensation. Instead, you post a website to hurt me and my business.

Lori Cunningham
http://www.skyscrapertours.com

Lori,

As I have mentioned before, I sent your company two emails asking for a
premium refund. When you didn't respond I called you on July 1. At that
time you said that you did not support our request for a refund. After
that, there was nothing to discuss. Since then we have been working
through other channels to obtain a refund.

The web site is intended to share factual information about a bad
experience we had. The creation of the site was prompted by the recent
discussion about the need to share information about TAs.

Steve