Even LeftWing CNN proclaims in reluctantly announces their poll thatObama is now even and in dead heat with GW Bush on question of who was thebetter President

Old October 9th, 2010, 12:54 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe
PJ Himselff

Default Even LeftWing CNN proclaims in reluctantly announces their poll thatObama is now even and in dead heat with GW Bush on question of who was thebetter President

CNN poll: Bush and Obama now even and in dead heat on question of who
was the better President

http://preview.tinyurl.com/4zEvleths280a10

October 8th, 2010

CNN Poll: Was Bush better president than Obama?
By:
CNN Political Unit

(CNN) - Americans are divided over whether President Barack Obama or
his predecessor has performed better in the White House, according to
a new national poll.

And a CNN/

Old October 9th, 2010, 01:52 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe
AndyS

Andy comments:

Well, what it really shows is that the independents and moderates
who elected Obama aren't satisfied with him, just like they weren't
satisfied with Bush, and have no choice but to register their
dissatisfaction by "polling " against him....

Those left of center and those right of center will continue to
support "their hero" with approximately equal numbers. Elections
turn on the whim of the non-committed.....

.... and those folks are asking themselves " Am I better off now
than I was four years ago when the Dems took control of Congress ?"

As for me, I'm about the same, since I am retired. But if I were
out of work and couldn't find a job, the answer would be obvious...

Andy in Eureka, Texas
Old October 9th, 2010, 02:56 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article
,
AndyS wrote:

Andy comments:

Well, what it really shows is that the independents and moderates
who elected Obama aren't satisfied with him, just like they weren't
satisfied with Bush, and have no choice but to register their
dissatisfaction by "polling " against him....

Those left of center and those right of center will continue to
support "their hero" with approximately equal numbers. Elections
turn on the whim of the non-committed.....

.... and those folks are asking themselves " Am I better off now
than I was four years ago when the Dems took control of Congress ?"

As for me, I'm about the same, since I am retired. But if I were
out of work and couldn't find a job, the answer would be obvious...

Andy in Eureka, Texas

Q: Can we have a President worse than Bush?
A: YES! We CAN!!!
Old October 9th, 2010, 04:53 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe
Markku Grönroos[_2_]

Default Faults In The American Healthcare System

As subscribers of rte have seen, a disproportionally high number of
mentally disturbed people from the United States project their ill
health in their messages when [cross]posting to the group. Some of them
have been around a decade or so. Pretty hefty portion of their lives
wasted away.

Roughly and clearly more than 50% of all the crazy tirade (about
Lincoln, Osama, Obama, moslems and so worth) originate to news servers
residing inside the borders of the United States.

US Americans constitute a couple of percent of all the usenet
subscribers and yet their share among nut-cases is about 1000% higher.

What makes US Americans so vulnerable to mental illnesses? Is there any
cure for their less balanced behaviour? Is the American healthcare
authority equipped with sufficient resources to rehabilitate these poor
sods? Heal the sick and miserable. Give them some hope to return to
civilisation as robust and independent people capable of standing on
their own two feet.

It looks very peculiar that one relatively restricted (even if large)
area on earth contributes about as many nut-cases as rest of the world.
Quite alarming actually.
Old October 9th, 2010, 10:38 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.europe
PJ Himselff

On Oct 8, 11:53*pm, Markku Grönroos wrote:
[...]

( in part) from Finland of all places:

Faults In The American Healthcare System..

... What makes US Americans so vulnerable to mental illnesses? Is there any
cure for their less balanced behaviour? Is the American healthcare
authority equipped with sufficient resources to rehabilitate these poor
sods?...

Suicide - Social Report 2009

"...Finland had the highest male suicide death rate (31.1 per 100000)
in the world........ ...the United States (18.0)......"

www.socialreport.msd.govt.nz/health/suicide.html - Cached - Similar