boring!

Old October 13th, 2010, 04:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
William Black[_2_]

Default boring!

On 13/10/10 09:37, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 02:33:23 +0100, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:

Is there any chance the political rants will fade away
with the election, or should I just delete this group?
Use a news reader that can filter.

I think she's using an iPad, which means she gets no choice
of newsreaders.

Choosing not to use an iPad for reading news groups is a wise choice.

What's the alternative for someone far from home and probably in a hotel
room.

Actually, as someone who uses an Asus 1005P running Ubuntu I know what
the alternative is, but Erilar seems locked into the Apple universe...

--
William Black

Free men have open minds
If you want loyalty, buy a dog...
Old October 13th, 2010, 04:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

wrote:

Is there any chance the political rants will fade away
with the election, or should I just delete this group?
Use a news reader that can filter.

I think she's using an iPad, which means she gets no choice
of newsreaders.

Choosing not to use an iPad for reading news groups is a wise choice.

I only use it for four. Iguess it's time to make that three.
--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist
Old October 13th, 2010, 04:55 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Erilar

wrote:

Is there any chance the political rants will fade away
with the election, or should I just delete this group?
Use a news reader that can filter.

I think she's using an iPad, which means she gets no choice
of newsreaders.

Choosing not to use an iPad for reading news groups is a wise choice.

What's the alternative for someone far from home and probably in a
hotel room.

Actually, as someone who uses an Asus 1005P running Ubuntu I know
what the alternative is, but Erilar seems locked into the Apple
universe...

Let's face it; I love my iPad 8-). I intend to carry it in my jacket
pocket next time I have to spend many hours in an airplane. (yes, it's
a large pocket) my computer is not only a good bit bigger, but it can't
run anywhere NEAR as long without recharging!

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist
Old October 13th, 2010, 04:58 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_2_]

wrote:

Is there any chance the political rants will fade away
with the election, or should I just delete this group?
Use a news reader that can filter.

I think she's using an iPad, which means she gets no choice
of newsreaders.

Choosing not to use an iPad for reading news groups is a wise choice.

I only use it for four. Iguess it's time to make that three.

Don't go! I want to hear about your upcoming trip.
Old October 13th, 2010, 07:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
erilar

wrote:

Is there any chance the political rants will fade away
with the election, or should I just delete this group?
Use a news reader that can filter.

I think she's using an iPad, which means she gets no choice
of newsreaders.

Choosing not to use an iPad for reading news groups is a wise choice.

I only use it for four. Iguess it's time to make that three.

Don't go! I want to hear about your upcoming trip.

I'll report from the computer here where I can delete the drivel all at
once until it gets closer 8-)

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist

http://www.mosaictelecom.com/~erilarlo

Old October 13th, 2010, 07:50 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Dawn Khorus

On Oct 12, 10:13*pm, Erilar wrote:
Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

--
Erilar, biblioholic medievalist

chill out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4NeF...eature=related
Old October 14th, 2010, 07:47 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Alexander Arnakis[_2_]

On Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:13:15 +0000 (UTC), Erilar
wrote:

Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

Delete the group (as well as 95% of all the other groups on Usenet).
Nothing to see here.

Old October 14th, 2010, 11:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
erilar

wrote:

Is there any chance the political rants will fade away with the
election, or should I just delete this group?

Delete the group (as well as 95% of all the other groups on Usenet).
Nothing to see here.

On my full computer I can easily mark a whole group "read" if no
interesting topics appear when I open the window. Unfortunately, I have
to delete threads one at a time on the iPad, so I've deleted the group
from the short list I read on the iPad.