What time should I meet the motorcoah for Wihittier.

Old May 7th, 2004, 12:36 AM
Jack Willson

Default What time should I meet the motorcoah for Wihittier.

Hi all

I will on the Island Princess on June 5. I have purchased the transfer
with Princess to Whittier. Can anyone tell me what time I need to meet
the motorchoah at the airport. I have rented a car with Hertz and will
need to get it back to ariport, so I thought I would catch the bus
there.

Thanks
J. Willson
Old May 7th, 2004, 01:03 AM
Mike Cordelli

I'm assuming they would schedule based on when they have space on the
coaches available, you should call and see. I'm sure they will have more
then one going throughout the day as flights are coming in.

om...

Old May 7th, 2004, 08:11 AM
JLeary256

If you change your rental to Avis, there is going to be a seasonal office and
drop off in Whittier. If doing multi days- turn in your cheap round trip
Anchorage car 24 hours before you want to turn in in Whittier and just rent
Avis for a day. As mentioned- Princess picks up in baggage claim throughout
the day- did you purchase the transfer from the airport?? Pick up is also at
Egan center downtown. Most flights come in late morning throughout the day.
Old May 7th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Jack Willson

I am unable to change my rental, as I booked through Hotwire. As for
the transfer it is good from either the Egan Center or from the
airport. This information i have shows a 12pm departure, although I
was wondering if there might something later than that, in the even I
don't make that time.

J. Willson

Old May 8th, 2004, 03:06 AM
JLeary256

(JLeary256) wrote in message
If you change your rental to Avis, there is going to be a seasonal office

and
drop off in Whittier. If doing multi days- turn in your cheap round trip
Anchorage car 24 hours before you want to turn in in Whittier and just rent
Avis for a day. As mentioned- Princess picks up in baggage claim

throughout
the day- did you purchase the transfer from the airport?? Pick up is also

at
Egan center downtown. Most flights come in late morning throughout the

day.

Verify with your TA what your transfer is??? Buses will be running all day
but you may be in an "assigned" timeframe- due to the large amount people being
transferred. They certainly can't have mulit hundred people needing a transfer
at 6pm with only a 50 passenger bus, nor are they going to run empty buses
earlier.