Stay away from JetBlue

Old September 9th, 2003, 06:36 PM
ThrashATL

Default Stay away from JetBlue

"James Anatidae" wrote in message
How is this much worse than United?

No doubt. I always thought Delta 757's were cattle cars
until I flew on a United 319. MOooooooooooooo.....

Old September 11th, 2003, 03:37 PM
jboy

Get used to it guys soon every airliner will be like a cattle car. All the
airlines are all nearly broke and service has gone. Now they just want bums
on seats and do not care one bit about service.
k.net...

Old September 11th, 2003, 04:53 PM
DALing

you miss the point - they (airlines) want MONEY for the service (meaning
"the transportation") and it doesn't matter how the payer looks, smells,
talks (within reason)...

"jboy" wrote in message
Get used to it guys soon every airliner will be like a cattle car. All the
airlines are all nearly broke and service has gone. Now they just want

bums
on seats and do not care one bit about service.
k.net...

Old September 11th, 2003, 05:55 PM
mrtravel

jboy wrote:

Get used to it guys soon every airliner will be like a cattle car. All the
airlines are all nearly broke and service has gone. Now they just want bums
on seats and do not care one bit about service.

I really haven't noticed a general reduction in seating area size in
recent years. Where have you seen this?

Old September 11th, 2003, 07:22 PM
jboy

I think we are making a simalr point. Airlines just want your money and they
want to offer the minimum amount of service for it.

True low cost guys are offering flights at stupid prices, but they cant keep
doing it, as many are making a loss on many flights.

But the majors are saying something different, ie "we will trim small
amounts of our fares and just remove all the trimmings and leg room etc you
had before". On many flights you cant get service at all anymore even if you
want to pay for it. Look at America West..Its one class one service, and a
rather poor one at that.,.

"jboy" wrote in message
Get used to it guys soon every airliner will be like a cattle car. All

the
airlines are all nearly broke and service has gone. Now they just want

bums
on seats and do not care one bit about service.
k.net...

Old September 12th, 2003, 12:30 AM
mga707

"jboy" wrote in message ...
All the
airlines are all nearly broke

Quick...someone alert the beancounters at jetBlue that their
profitable financial results are all a lie. Tell Southwest and
AirTran while you're at it...

Idiot.
Old September 12th, 2003, 06:15 AM
Timothy J. Lee

In article ,
jboy wrote:
True low cost guys are offering flights at stupid prices, but they cant keep
doing it, as many are making a loss on many flights.

On the other hand, some of them can make money (or break even) at fare
levels that other airlines would lose lots of money on.

Timothy J. Lee
Old September 12th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Binyamin Dissen

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:22:09 +0100 "jboy" wrote:

:I think we are making a simalr point. Airlines just want your money and they
:want to offer the minimum amount of service for it.

And I just want their transport and wish to spend the minimum amount on it.

[ snipped ]

--
Binyamin Dissen
http://www.dissensoftware.com

Old September 13th, 2003, 05:39 PM
jboy

American are putting back a lot of those seats they took out, plus United
are looking at introducing more seats and reducing pitch according to
American. Lst American flight I took seemed to have more seats than wen I
flew it previously.