Debunking Liberal Myths About Tax Cuts and the Economy

Old December 13th, 2012, 08:39 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.economics,rec.travel.europe
ПеаБраин[_4_]

Default Debunking Liberal Myths About Tax Cuts and the Economy

On Dec 13, 1:49*pm, mg wrote:

your GDP figure of
$13.1 trillion for 2008 doesn't look right.

Year GDP-US $ billion
2008 13161.9
2009 12703.1
2010 13038.7
2011 13153.9

source: http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/
Old December 14th, 2012, 02:16 AM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.economics,rec.travel.europe
mg

On Dec 13, 12:39Â*pm, ПеаБраин wrote:
On Dec 13, 1:49Â*pm, mg wrote:

Â*your GDP figure of
$13.1 trillion for 2008 doesn't look right.

Year Â* Â*GDP-US $ billion
2008 Â* Â*13161.9
2009 Â* Â*12703.1
2010 Â* Â*13038.7
2011 Â* Â*13153.9

source:http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/

It looks like you're using a real GDP figure for one of your numbers
and a nominal GDP figure for the other. You can't do that.

Old December 14th, 2012, 01:38 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.economics,rec.travel.europe
ПеаБраин[_4_]

On Dec 13, 8:16Â*pm, mg wrote:
On Dec 13, 12:39Â*pm, ПеаБраин wrote:

On Dec 13, 1:49Â*pm, mg wrote:

Â*your GDP figure of
$13.1 trillion for 2008 doesn't look right.

..
Year Â* Â*GDP-US $ billion
2008 Â* Â*13161.9
2009 Â* Â*12703.1
2010 Â* Â*13038.7
2011 Â* Â*13153.9

..
source:http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/

..
It looks like you're using a real GDP figure for one of your numbers
and a nominal GDP figure for the other. You can't do that.

Figures were retrieved direct from the chart in this government
source:

http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/fed_u...hart_09_k.html

For some reason you and your political brethren just don't want to
believe them

Old December 15th, 2012, 05:17 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.economics,rec.travel.europe
mg

On Dec 14, 5:38Â*am, ПеаБраин wrote:
On Dec 13, 8:16Â*pm, mg wrote:

On Dec 13, 12:39Â*pm, ПеаБраин wrote:

On Dec 13, 1:49Â*pm, mg wrote:

Â*your GDP figure of
$13.1 trillion for 2008 doesn't look right.

.
Year Â* Â*GDP-US $ billion
2008 Â* Â*13161.9
2009 Â* Â*12703.1
2010 Â* Â*13038.7
2011 Â* Â*13153.9

.
source:http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/

.
It looks like you're using a real GDP figure for one of your numbers
and a nominal GDP figure for the other. You can't do that.

Figures were retrieved direct from the chart Â*in this government
source:

http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/fed_u...hart_09_k.html

For some reason you and your political brethren just don't want to
believe them

Here's what you said in a previous post:

- gdp was 9.8 tril in 2000 and 13.1 tril in 2008.

Note that the website that you referred me to only provides the figure
for 2008, which is $13161.9 billion. It doesn't provide a figure for
the year 2000. Are you with me so far?

Now click on the following website and look at the figures and tell me
what you think. Note that the figure for the year 2000 was $11,226
billion and not $9.8 billion. As I said, it looks like you're using a
real GDP figure for one of your numbers and a nominal GDP figure for
the other. However, it's not my responsibility to determine how you
made your mistake. I'm merely pointing out that you have made a
mistake.

http://www.usgovernmentdebt.us/spend...al_ GDP_Chart

Old December 15th, 2012, 05:23 PM posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,soc.retirement,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.economics,rec.travel.europe
mg

On Dec 13, 8:16Â*pm, mg wrote:

On Dec 13, 12:39Â*pm, ПеаБраин wrote:

On Dec 13, 1:49Â*pm, mg wrote:

[...]