Who wants to go to Cuba??

Old November 7th, 2003, 03:32 AM
JJ \(formerly known as Johnny\)

Default Who wants to go to Cuba??

If the U.S. Government legalized cruise ship stops in Cuba, how interested
would you be to book??

Old November 7th, 2003, 03:48 AM
David G. Wagner

It would certainly influence me to take a cruise if Cuba was one of the
stops. I cruise because I love seeing different places and cultues and
Cuba is one I have not seen yet.

David
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= 3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

From:
(JJ=A0(formerly=A0known=A0as=A0Johnny))

http://community.webtv.net/I_Will_Ta...OWNTOTHECRUISE

Old November 7th, 2003, 04:04 AM
PARNAMI

If the U.S. Government legalized cruise ship stops in Cuba, how interested
would you be to book??

NOT AT ALL!

Cruising is like being awake, and dreaming!

Visit my cruise page:
http://parnami.tripod.com/

Old November 7th, 2003, 04:14 AM
Mike Cordelli

Everybody I know who has been (most on the educational waivers) has loved it
and said it has to be seen, so yes, I would go.

"JJ (formerly known as Johnny)" wrote in
message et...

Old November 7th, 2003, 04:32 AM
Susette405

legalized cruise ship stops in Cuba, how interested
would you be to book??

I be ReAL interested! I am tired of cruising around it and not being able to
stop. Odd tht we can go to China, Iran, etc but not there.. I do ont want to
get into politics but this is what it is.. we all thoguht Castro would ahve
been dead by now
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 29Nov03 Navigator of the Seas
Check out our new website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old November 7th, 2003, 05:52 AM
Mark Katzenberger

ME!

Although probably not as a typical 6 hour cruise POC -- If there was an
overnight, it would actually get me excited about another Caribbean cruise.

Mark

Old November 7th, 2003, 12:36 PM
Benjamin Smith

JJ (formerly known as Johnny) wrote:
If the U.S. Government legalized cruise ship stops in Cuba, how interested
would you be to book??

Very interested. I can go to Cuba and get into the music, food, and
other aspects of its culture, as well as the landscape, etc. I view it
the same way I view China and we've been able to go to China for years.

Ben S.

Old November 7th, 2003, 12:53 PM
ArleneL

Me.

Arlene

Old November 7th, 2003, 01:23 PM
Rich Cacace

Putting all the politics aside, I would love to get to see the island. (I'm
tired of a stop at Nassau)

Old November 7th, 2003, 03:09 PM
Tom & Linda

Is there any reason to expect it to be that significantly different from
either Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic? All 3 were colonized by
Spain at basically the same time and followed pretty much the same paths
into the 20th Century up until the times of the revolution in Cuba and
the acquisition of Puerto Rico by the US. All 3 are in the same
identical geographic region. All 3 are rather "large" islands, as
opposed to islands like the USVI or the BVI. I would expect similar
vegetation. Similar topography. Rather similar Spanish cultures -
albeit somewhat different. Similar foods (fried bananas, rice and
beans, etc.).

Other than the curiosity factor, and the ancient cars, busses and trucks
pouring out tons of pollution, I'm not sure how unique it would be.

Don't get me wrong. I love Puerto Rico and the people there, and would
probably love Cuba as well for the same reasons... but I'm not sure if
it would really be "unique".

After going to Puerto Rico 50-60 times over the past 20 years... I'm not
sure I'd be that excited about going to Cuba.

I guess it would make a very convenient "foreign" port for ships, and I
wouldn't turn down a cruise that went there... but I wouldn't go out of
my way to pick a cruise that went there... unless my assumptions above
are completely wrong. Even if it had some of the best coral reefs in
the world... so do Cayman, Cozumel, Belize and St. John.

--Tom