Cubic Zirconia Engagement Rings

Old October 9th, 2007, 03:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
rnhgpjq1

Default Cubic Zirconia Engagement Rings

The rings of recent times have been set with diamonds, but cubic
zirconia settings have become more and more popular. The beauty of the
stone rivals the beauty of a diamond, but the cost is about 75% less
than the cost of a diamond.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Cubic-Zirconia-Engagement-Rings

Old October 9th, 2007, 06:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_1_]

Default OT Cubic Zirconia Engagement Rings

On 10/9/2007 10:00 AM rnhgpjq1 consulted a Magic 8 Ball and declared:
The rings of recent times have been set with diamonds, but cubic
zirconia settings have become more and more popular. The beauty of the
stone rivals the beauty of a diamond, but the cost is about 75% less
than the cost of a diamond.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Cubic-Zirconia-Engagement-Rings

Perish the thought! A Zircon for an engagement ring! How cheap can you
get. Women know the difference. Any man who gives his lady a Zircon for
an engagement ring shouldn't be surprised if he gets his walking papers
shortly thereafter.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old October 10th, 2007, 01:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Odysseus

In article , says...

On 10/9/2007 10:00 AM rnhgpjq1 consulted a Magic 8 Ball and declared:
The rings of recent times have been set with diamonds, but cubic
zirconia settings have become more and more popular. The beauty of the
stone rivals the beauty of a diamond, but the cost is about 75% less
than the cost of a diamond.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Cubic-Zirconia-Engagement-Rings

Perish the thought! A Zircon for an engagement ring! How cheap can you
get. Women know the difference. Any man who gives his lady a Zircon for
an engagement ring shouldn't be surprised if he gets his walking papers
shortly thereafter.

I will preface the by saying that I am a grumpy old bachelor.

I would not give a woman a zirconia ring and tell her it's real
or even tell her, "This is the type of ring I am giving you." I
might say, "You can either have a diamond ring or you can
have a zirconia and we will use the money saved toward
a nicer home. The choice is entirely up to you."

Old October 10th, 2007, 05:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Babie

"rnhgpjq1" wrote

The rings of recent times have been set with diamonds, but cubic
zirconia settings have become more and more popular. The beauty of the
stone rivals the beauty of a diamond, but the cost is about 75% less
than the cost of a diamond.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Cubic-Zirconia-Engagement-Rings

I am so spoiled when it comes to jewelry. But I see no reason for buying a
fake stone when you can get fantastic deals for real stones.

My favorite rings right now are a 3 stone 1.1 ct black diamond ring and a
1/3 ct black diamond solitaire. (both in 14ct gold)

I've found that the best deals can be found on Property Room (auction
website) I bought both of my black diamond rings there and the most
expensive of the 2 was a steal at just $15 USD! I had them both appraised
when I received them. I was happy with the rings so I didn't care if they
turned out to be fake. But they appraised at over $800 EACH! The auction
listed a suggested retail value at about $800 each, so I was very pleased
with the rings.

LES!

--
To email me privately,
please remove YOUR CLOTHES

If you experience....
.... lasting more than 4 hours...
.... ALERT THE MEDIA!!!!

Old October 20th, 2007, 04:06 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jeff[_8_]

rnhgpjq1 wrote:
The rings of recent times have been set with diamonds, but cubic
zirconia settings have become more and more popular. The beauty of the
stone rivals the beauty of a diamond, but the cost is about 75% less
than the cost of a diamond.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Cubic-Zirconia-Engagement-Rings

Nothing says "I sorta like you" quite like cubic zirconias! If you're
gonna go fake, and costume jewelry is a perfectly acceptable thing, then
go BIG and FAKE at the same time! Live large! Kind of like breast
augmentation surgery!

Lol....

Jeff

Old October 20th, 2007, 10:17 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dennis P. Harris

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 03:06:30 GMT in rec.travel.cruises, Jeff
wrote:

othing says "I sorta like you" quite like cubic zirconias!

yep. only the kind of sheeple that think a vacation means being
herded around with 3000 other folks on a giant floating hotel,
being bussed from one "attraction" to another "approved" gift
shop paying kickbacks to a cruise line that exploits 3rd world
labor and won't let you take your own booze aboard would fall for
cubic zirconia engagement rings.

Old October 20th, 2007, 06:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Uncle Peter

"Dennis P. Harris" wrote in message yep.
only the kind of sheeple that think a vacation means being
herded around with 3000 other folks on a giant floating hotel,
being bussed from one "attraction" to another "approved" gift
shop paying kickbacks to a cruise line that exploits 3rd world
labor and won't let you take your own booze aboard would fall for
cubic zirconia engagement rings.

Awwww, poor baby! You're in the wrong newsgroup BTW.

Old October 20th, 2007, 08:00 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_1_]

On 10/19/2007 11:06 PM Jeff consulted a Magic 8 Ball and declared:
rnhgpjq1 wrote:
The rings of recent times have been set with diamonds, but cubic
zirconia settings have become more and more popular. The beauty of the
stone rivals the beauty of a diamond, but the cost is about 75% less
than the cost of a diamond.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Cubic-Zirconia-Engagement-Rings

Nothing says "I sorta like you" quite like cubic zirconias! If you're
gonna go fake, and costume jewelry is a perfectly acceptable thing,
then go BIG and FAKE at the same time! Live large! Kind of like
breast augmentation surgery!

Lol....

Jeff

I still can't help but laugh at this oxymoron Cubic Zirconia Engagement
Rings is like Military Intelligence. Even tacky street queens know the
difference between a zircon and a real diamond.

Crows are known for their attraction to shiny objects in which to
feather their nest, even they will pass up a zircon.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera