Just returned from AUS/NZ

Old April 7th, 2005, 09:16 AM
JohnM

Default Just returned from AUS/NZ

Hi guys

Just returned from 10 weeks in NZ and two weeks in Sydney, so will be
hanging around to see if I can help with queries.

I had a fantastic time in NZ by the way. My itinerary was:

Auckland-Bay of Islands-Auckland-Waitomo-Rotorua-Whakatane (White
Island)-Gisborne-Napier-Taupo-Tongariro-Wellington-New Plymouth-Mount
Taranaki-Wanganui-Wellington-Picton-Nelson-Nelson Lakes-Picton-Kaikoura-
Christchurch-TranzAlpine to Greymouth-Hokitika-Franz Josef- Queenstown-
Te Anau-Milford Sound-Doubtful Sound-INvercargill-Stewart Island-
Invercargill-Catlins-Dunedin-Oamaru. Then flew Dunedin-Wellington-
Chatham Islands- Auckland.

which is pretty comprehensive. the only places I didn't go to were the
Coromandel, The East Cape and the northwestern coast of the South Island
between Nelson and Greymouth.

have pix will put them up somewhere, too.
--
JohnM
Old April 7th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Jeff

"JohnM" wrote in message

[...]

then you will have to go back and experience the Coromandel.

Old April 7th, 2005, 01:35 PM
www.poms.co.uk

"JohnM" wrote in message

[...]

Hey im off to NZ at the end of the year cant wiat. Just got back from
Australia Perth was my fav.

Australian Vodafone, Telstra, Virgin and Optus sim card bids starting at 99p
! Vodafone
Cards for sale from £6.99. Telstra sim cards for sale from £9.99
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimenta...lian-Sim-Cards

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimenta...tralian-Photos

Australian and NZ Forum - Upload and view your photos for free.
http://www.poms.co.uk/forum/index.php
Resister for free at
http://www.poms.co.uk/forum/register.php

http://www.poms.co.uk/austsraliansimcard.htm
http://www.simcard.me.uk/australian_sim_card.htm

Old April 7th, 2005, 05:02 PM

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:16:52 +0100, JohnM
wrote:

[...]

Wow, impressive itinerary! Can't wait to see the pics! Some dialogue
would be nice, too.

Old April 7th, 2005, 07:46 PM
Nataly

"JohnM" a écrit :
I had a fantastic time in NZ by the way.

How was the weather?
I'm off to NZ at the end of the month :0Þ

My itinerary was:

Auckland-Bay of Islands-Auckland-Waitomo-Rotorua-Whakatane (White
Island)-Gisborne-Napier-Taupo-Tongariro-Wellington-New Plymouth-Mount
Taranaki-Wanganui-Wellington-Picton-Nelson-Nelson Lakes-Picton-Kaikoura-
Christchurch-TranzAlpine to Greymouth-Hokitika-Franz Josef- Queenstown-
Te Anau-Milford Sound-Doubtful Sound-INvercargill-Stewart Island-
Invercargill-Catlins-Dunedin-Oamaru. Then flew Dunedin-Wellington-
Chatham Islands- Auckland.

Great i keep it to help me to do mine.
Did you rent a car or maybe a motorhome?

which is pretty comprehensive. the only places I didn't go to were the
Coromandel

Why not?

have pix will put them up somewhere, too.

I'm impatient to see them :0)

Nataly