Independence of the Seas

Old November 8th, 2008, 05:23 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
G&V[_7_]

Default Independence of the Seas

We are trying to book the Mystery Dinner Theater on the Independence of the
Seas for our December sailing.
The RCCL website says "not available at this time."
We do know that sometimes when you board the ship you can sign up at a
particular location.
Has anyone booked the show aboard ship and do you know when and where.
It is first come first serve.
Help !
G&V
Port Saint Lucie Florida
Old November 8th, 2008, 05:37 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Goomba

G&V wrote:
We are trying to book the Mystery Dinner Theater on the Independence of
the Seas for our December sailing.
The RCCL website says "not available at this time."
We do know that sometimes when you board the ship you can sign up at a
particular location.
Has anyone booked the show aboard ship and do you know when and where.
It is first come first serve.
Help !
G&V
Port Saint Lucie Florida

I tried to book it on the LOS for February and got the same message. I
wanted it all organized ahead of time so that I didn't feel rushed to
sign up on board. I bet it sells out fast too?
Old November 9th, 2008, 06:35 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

On 11/8/2008 11:37 AM Goomba did a "happy dance", then made these
writings:
G&V wrote:
We are trying to book the Mystery Dinner Theater on the Independence
of the Seas for our December sailing.
The RCCL website says "not available at this time."
We do know that sometimes when you board the ship you can sign up at
a particular location.
Has anyone booked the show aboard ship and do you know when and where.
It is first come first serve.
Help !
G&V
Port Saint Lucie Florida

I tried to book it on the LOS for February and got the same message. I
wanted it all organized ahead of time so that I didn't feel rushed to
sign up on board. I bet it sells out fast too?

Mystery Dinner Theater? Surely you jest. That has to be one of the most
pedestrian forms of entertainment. Interactive theater was in its
heyday at performances of La Mama theater. Everything since La Mama is
derivative. If I have an inclination to attend a Mystery Dinner Theater
all I need to do is is book an NCL cruise, now there's some real mystery
food for dinner.

Personally, I think that a fast change penny dreadful like "The Mystery
of Irma Vep" would be more interesting. But, Charles Ludlem and Everett
Quinton's Ridiculous Theater magnum opus might be misunderstood outside
its Greenwich Village venue.

--
________
Brian M. Kochera
Old November 9th, 2008, 04:27 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
G&V[_7_]

Brian K,
You may need to increase the amount of psychiatric medication you are
taking.
G&V

Old November 9th, 2008, 05:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Dillon Pyron[_2_]

[Default] Thus spake Goomba :

G&V wrote:
We are trying to book the Mystery Dinner Theater on the Independence of
the Seas for our December sailing.
The RCCL website says "not available at this time."
We do know that sometimes when you board the ship you can sign up at a
particular location.
Has anyone booked the show aboard ship and do you know when and where.
It is first come first serve.
Help !
G&V
Port Saint Lucie Florida

I tried to book it on the LOS for February and got the same message. I
wanted it all organized ahead of time so that I didn't feel rushed to
sign up on board. I bet it sells out fast too?

They normally reserve anywhere from 40% to 60% for on board booking.
Old November 10th, 2008, 08:26 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Brian K[_2_]

Perhaps you may need to broaden your awareness of humor or wit in
posts. Tell me that my jokes are banal or objectionable in your point
of view. I admit my sense of humor is a bit eccentric to the point of
being warped. Your comment about psychiatric medication is just bad
form. Narcissistic wounding doesn't work when it's perceived as such.

On 11/9/2008 10:27 AM G&V did a "happy dance", then made these writings: