Accommodation for new immigrant and traveler in Toronto

Old March 8th, 2004, 06:02 PM
Sunny Newcomer Services

Default Accommodation for new immigrant and traveler in Toronto

Sunny Newcomer Service offers rooms for accommodation and settling down
services for new immigrant, student and traveler in Toronto.

Our Houses situated in the center, north of Toronto. They are step to
all major amenities. Our rooms are clean, bright and comfortable. Best
Price for New Immigrants and Travelers (Cnd. $ 28-45/night). We provide
also Airport-Pick-up, Small moving, Transport and Traveling Service etc.
FREE consulting regarding landing and living in Toronto.

For more information, Please check our web: http://www.sunnynewcomer.com
or contact us at: Tel.: (1) 416 833-6915 or (1) 416 493-8156
Email: or