Taking Marijuana on Cruise

Old September 2nd, 2011, 05:44 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Tom[_12_]

Default Taking Marijuana on Cruise

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 11:28:38 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:57:11 -0400, Tom wrote:

I "make put" one of these, Mr. KnowNothingButt****.

http://marijuanavaporizer.com/

Expensive to some to sum the reviews but not to Tom.

Then purchase one of these and when your through sucking down your dope,
toss it overboard. Follow if you deem fit. lol

http://marijuanavaporizer.com/vaporizer-reviews/iolite-portable.html

Finally, predictive solution albeit from one as nutty as squirrel ****.
I fear smoke detection.

Mr. KnowNothingButt****, the entire idea of vaporizing your weed is to
/prevent? smoke but if you can't operate a simple POS equipment like the
Iolite, then bake you some cookies, strap them to your perineum and be
done with it.

This will suffice, I have learned perineal clicking from David Dalton,
Master Click-Clacker of alt.magick distress.

OK, OK, I have to ask, I can't stand it. What is perineal click-clacking
fer Ghod's sake? eh?

First, FYI, my perineum doesn't get sore, and these days I haven't been
getting that many perineum muscle contractions (which I sometimes call
click-clacks even though they are soundless).

Yesterday evening I divined by perineum click-clack divination that I
have to wait a while and will have to settle for a subset of the
recipients via popthroughs. Jesus is the slowest.

I sometimes have called the popthroughs popthrough/etc's where the etc
is an adjustment to modern times. I have divined by perineum muscle
click-clack divination that some of the etc is being done when the
popthrough is activated and more may be done later. Also the
popthrough is from when the original working was most recently on (or
now if it is still on) so that changes made after it was first fully on
won't be lost.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 05:45 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:44:07 -0400, Tom wrote:

[...]

Do you have any idea of how insane this appears, even to occultists?
--
ŽIf you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
men, I will find something in them which will hang him.¡ ~Cardinal
Old September 2nd, 2011, 05:49 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
A B

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:45:28 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

[...]

Onward Christian Tom-Christ
marching as to war,
with the cross of Tom-Christ going on before.
Tom-Christ, the royal Master, leads against the Troll;
forward into battle see his banners go!
--
A. B.

My e-mail address is zen177395 at zendotcodotuk, though I don't check
that account very often.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 05:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Fri, 2 Sep 2011 12:49:10 -0400, A B wrote:
[...]

I guess that's about it for today except to tell you that I love you! I
love you SO HARD! I'd do ANYTHING for you! I'd get you a special
unicorn called Chippy Chops Unicorn and she would be pink with a pink
mane and a rainbow tail and you can get on her back and she'll fly in
to the sky with rainbows coming out of her bum and she'll take you to a
special pink magical castle floating on a pink cloud full of thousands
of unicorns and they'll all cheer for you and have a party with pink
buns and pink icing and then they'll all fly with you with rainbows
coming out of their bums till they reach the biggest rainbow in the
WHOLE WIDE WORLD and you can all slide down it and at the end there's a
jump and you'll whizz over the jump and land in a massive swimming pool
filled with pink jelly I'd TOTALLY do that for you.
--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
Old September 5th, 2011, 07:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Why not take "Coal to Newcastle"?

Old September 5th, 2011, 08:46 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 11:14:16 -0700, Gadget World wrote:

Why not take "Coal to Newcastle"?

????????????????????
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif
Old September 6th, 2011, 04:37 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gettamulla Tupya[_2_]

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 15:46:33 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

Why not take "Coal to Newcastle"?

????????????????????

That's like selling sand to the Saudi's.

Old September 7th, 2011, 10:53 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Gadget World

Chrissy

Surely you're aware of the famous saying "Taking Coals To Newcastle"

Newcastle, UK is full of coal (so you don't have to bring your own)

Cruise destinations (in the Caribbean, etc) don't require bringing your
own!

Gadget

Old September 7th, 2011, 11:10 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:53:21 -0700, Gadget World wrote:

Chrissy

Surely you're aware of the famous saying "Taking Coals To Newcastle"

Newcastle, UK is full of coal (so you don't have to bring your own)

Cruise destinations (in the Caribbean, etc) don't require bringing your
own!

Gadget

Aw, well, in that case, I see your point.
--
http://www.scroogle.org/gifs/evo16.gif
Old September 8th, 2011, 08:12 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises,alt.magick,alt.religion.wicca
Tom[_13_]

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:10:50 -0400, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Wed, 7 Sep 2011 14:53:21 -0700, Gadget World wrote:

Chrissy

Surely you're aware of the famous saying "Taking Coals To Newcastle"

Newcastle, UK is full of coal (so you don't have to bring your own)

Cruise destinations (in the Caribbean, etc) don't require bringing your
own!

Gadget

Aw, well, in that case, I see your point.

I do not. What I see is another perpetual enigma revolving about his
webtv interface. Pathetically insightful.