Travel Partner for Australie and New Zealand

Old March 2nd, 2005, 02:53 AM

Default Travel Partner for Australie and New Zealand

I am looking for a travel partner who wants to go to Australia and/or
New Zealand some time in 2005. I am 37, male, and want to travel
around mostly by bike (50-130 miles/day) and public transportation.
Camping with periodic hotel stays needed. I am also interested to hear
from anyone who might have recommendations on where to go/what to see.

Old March 12th, 2005, 03:35 PM
+q

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking for a travel partner who wants to go to Australia and/or
New Zealand some time in 2005. I am 37, male, and want to travel
around mostly by bike (50-130 miles/day) and public transportation.
Camping with periodic hotel stays needed. I am also interested to hear
from anyone who might have recommendations on where to go/what to see.

Hume Highway is great for cycling :-)

Miles per day says you could be coming from the US , where are you arriving
, Sydney ?

Old April 3rd, 2005, 03:15 AM

+q wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
I am looking for a travel partner who wants to go to Australia

and/or
New Zealand some time in 2005. I am 37, male, and want to travel
around mostly by bike (50-130 miles/day) and public transportation.
Camping with periodic hotel stays needed. I am also interested to

hear
from anyone who might have recommendations on where to go/what to

see.

Hume Highway is great for cycling :-)

Miles per day says you could be coming from the US , where are you

arriving
, Sydney ?

Yes, I'm coming from Florida in the US. My travel plans/itinerary is
wide open as far as dates and locations. I'm researching the best
sites and looking for someone who may want to go as well.