Pasig Hotel (Manila)

Old August 18th, 2005, 01:35 PM
MLian

Default Pasig Hotel (Manila)

We've used to stay at the Victoria Court in Canley
Rd. in Pasig City, which is more like a drive-in
date-site.

Do ayone know a more family friendly place
in the same (Pasig) area ?

M.Lian

Old August 18th, 2005, 04:19 PM

article in the paper awhile back about these datemobile lodgings.
They're going upscale.

Anyway, the sleazy-reputation-ish ones I've been to, are no problem to
any children. The goings-on are well concealed. The setting is quite
mundane. The LAST thing in the world that the "usual suspects" behind
the curtains want, is to interface with your little angels.

I love these places just because there's no screaming children.

Please keep your children on a short leash, and well muzzled. Thank you.

Old August 19th, 2005, 07:11 AM
MLian

Well,
since I don't care too much about date-lodgings,
and those behind the curtains don't care too
much about children, I think the
children will lodge elsewhere

ML

Old August 21st, 2005, 07:17 AM
AimeeC

Hi,

Have you tried looking at the Holiday Inn Manila Galeria Suites which
is at the Ortigas centre? It's quite nice.

Or maybe the Richmonde Hotel?

AimeeC
http://www.tropical-island-vacation.net