Paris trip

Old April 29th, 2004, 10:35 AM
Laura

Default Paris trip

Planning a weekend trip to Paris, any interesting sites to see apart
from the well known Louvre and Eiffel Tower?

Thanks
Old April 29th, 2004, 11:13 AM
Miss L. Toe

om...

lots of dog-**** of the pavements

Old April 29th, 2004, 11:45 AM
Peter

Op 29 Apr 2004 02:35:01 -0700 schreef Laura:

Planning a weekend trip to Paris, any interesting sites to see apart
from the well known Louvre and Eiffel Tower?

Thanks

If you like a little bit of horror, don't visit the official catacombs. If
you like horror a lot more, visit the illegal part of the catacombs. For
lots of information, and links, feel free to visit
http://www.hurktoilet.nl/paris-en.htm before you leave.

Peter
Squat Toilets, travel guide about Farnce
http://www.hurktoilet.nl/index-en.html
Old April 29th, 2004, 02:50 PM
NoNameAtAll

Planning a weekend trip to Paris, any interesting sites to see apart
from the well known Louvre and Eiffel Tower?

Absolutely. The list is nearly endless. I'd recommend the Paris travel book
published by DK. Also have a look here...
http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/71f79/18308/
Old April 29th, 2004, 02:53 PM
Scott Hamlin

Versailles, Notre Dame, walk the Seine, Luxembourg Gardens, McDonald's,
D'Orsay Museum (if you like Impressionists). Just walking the streets is
interesting. And, of course, the Champs.

om...

Old April 29th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Tom Bellhouse

"NoNameAtAll" wrote in
message
Planning a weekend trip to Paris, any

interesting sites to see apart
from the well known Louvre and Eiffel Tower?

Absolutely. The list is nearly endless. I'd

recommend the Paris travel book
published by DK. Also have a look here...
http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/71f79/18308/

Also have a look at www.jack-travel.com.

Tom

Old April 30th, 2004, 06:19 AM
Anonymouse

Hi,

I've found just wandering around paris enjoyable.

I know buying my wife "french" lingerie made for an interesting evening.