Red Arrows petition

Old March 20th, 2007, 04:29 PM posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air,alt.travel.uk.air,uk.transport
®i©ardo

Default Red Arrows petition

Conor wrote:
In article , ®i©ardo
says...
Conor wrote:
In article , ®i©ardo
says...
Conor wrote:
In article , ®i©ardo
says...

Fine observation: "The MOD issue kit is fit for purpose", provided you
end up being issued with it, or you're allowed to keep it following its
issue to you. Wasn't there a case of "Hey you, give your body armour to
him..." as there wasn't enough to go round, with disastrous results?

What would you know? The nearest you've got is watching it on Sky News.

Don't judge others by your "contribution". My discharge papers prove
otherwise.

The ones that cost you a weeks wages and have PVR stamped on them in
big letters?

You sad little boy. Get yourself a life for heavens' sake.

I bet you don't even know what PVR stands for.

I do, but as you're just bursting to show me what a clever little boy
you are I won't spoil your moment of glory - although based upon your
personal experience you probably think it's a quick hand shandy.

You'll be claiming next that you're not a TOSSER.

--
Moving things in still pictures!
Old March 20th, 2007, 04:30 PM posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air,alt.travel.uk.air,uk.transport
®i©ardo

Conor wrote:
In article , ®i©ardo
says...
Conor wrote:
In article , Clive. says...
In message , Conor
writes
Fine observation: "The MOD issue kit is fit for purpose", provided you
end up being issued with it, or you're allowed to keep it following its
issue to you. Wasn't there a case of "Hey you, give your body armour to
him..." as there wasn't enough to go round, with disastrous results?

What would you know? The nearest you've got is watching it on Sky News.
What consolation is that to the mother of the soldier, that got killed
because he was instructed to hand over his body armour. Wasn't he the
first or one of the first to be killed in Iraq?

Ho-hum...

OK, tell us about this Sky News thing where you get your information from.

Why, have you been living in a cave for the past 20 years?

No, but working "abroad" for a lot of the time!

--
Moving things in still pictures!
Old March 20th, 2007, 05:15 PM posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air,alt.travel.uk.air,uk.transport
Conor

In article , ®i©ardo
says...

I bet you don't even know what PVR stands for.

I do, but as you're just bursting to show me what a clever little boy
you are I won't spoil your moment of glory

Apparently you don't seeing as you fail to post what it means. What's
the matter? ****ed now because you'll not find it on Google?

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........
Old March 20th, 2007, 05:16 PM posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air,alt.travel.uk.air,uk.transport
Conor

In article , ®i©ardo
says...

Why, have you been living in a cave for the past 20 years?

No, but working "abroad" for a lot of the time!

Ireland doesn't really count as abroad. And sunning oneself in Cyp
isn't exactly the front line is it?

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........
Old March 20th, 2007, 09:49 PM posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air,alt.travel.uk.air,uk.transport
®i©ardo

Conor wrote:
In article , ®i©ardo
says...

Why, have you been living in a cave for the past 20 years?

No, but working "abroad" for a lot of the time!

Ireland doesn't really count as abroad. And sunning oneself in Cyp
isn't exactly the front line is it?

How would you know?

--
Moving things in still pictures!

Old March 20th, 2007, 09:51 PM posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air,alt.travel.uk.air,uk.transport
®i©ardo

Conor wrote:
In article , ®i©ardo
says...

I bet you don't even know what PVR stands for.

I do, but as you're just bursting to show me what a clever little boy
you are I won't spoil your moment of glory

Apparently you don't seeing as you fail to post what it means. What's
the matter? ****ed now because you'll not find it on Google?

Just because you had a mate who couldn't stay the course that you never
attempted, and who told you about a "new" acronym, there's no need to
get excited. Had you tried you'd have ended up lower than a crap-hat -
and even lower than a plank. In fact, an ideal PVR candidate - no use to
his mates and even less use to himself.

Keep enjoying it second and third hand.

OK, you're a loser, but don't compound by showing yourself to be an
bigger loser by getting involved in things beyond your comprehension and
abilities, both physical and mental.

V0!

Come on clever clogs, let the world know what VO stands for.
--
Moving things in still pictures!

Old March 21st, 2007, 03:57 PM posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air,alt.travel.uk.air,uk.transport
Conor

In article , ®i©ardo
says...

How would you know?

How do you think? Google for it - I've posted about it in the past. I
can't be arsed explaining yet again to an armchair wannabee.

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........
Old March 21st, 2007, 03:58 PM posted to alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air,alt.travel.uk.air,uk.transport
Conor

In article , ®i©ardo
says...
Conor wrote:
In article , ®i©ardo
says...

I bet you don't even know what PVR stands for.

I do, but as you're just bursting to show me what a clever little boy
you are I won't spoil your moment of glory

Apparently you don't seeing as you fail to post what it means. What's
the matter? ****ed now because you'll not find it on Google?

Just because you had a mate who couldn't stay the course that you never
attempted, and who told you about a "new" acronym, there's no need to
get excited. Had you tried you'd have ended up lower than a crap-hat -
and even lower than a plank. In fact, an ideal PVR candidate - no use to
his mates and even less use to himself.

Still waiting for you to tell me what it stands for, STAB.

--
Conor

until you hear them speak.........