Neighbor in Need of a Blessing

Old January 20th, 2009, 12:25 AM posted to rec.travel.air
Normal Joe

Default Neighbor in Need of a Blessing

Neighbor in Need of a Blessing

Please read the following, be a blessing by giving and passing this on
to another neighbor who may be in need of a blessing.

God’s Law of Reciprocity

GIVE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

This is meant for those individuals who don’t mind being a blessing to
their neighbor.

This follows God’s Law of Reciprocity: “Give and it shall be given
unto you.”

Matthew 22:39

“Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.”

Galatians 6:7

“For whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.”

2 Corinthians 9:6

“He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly, and he which
soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Luke 6:38

“Give, and it shall be given unto you.”

When someone accepts the invitation to give, they move through a
natural progression from the giving to the receiving stage of God’s
Law of Reciprocity.

Plant a Seed and Receive a Harvest

Please plant a seed of $1.00 or more.

everlasting life.

I want you to notice the two words in the above scripture love and
gave.

God loved us so much that that He gave. The important thing here is
that He loved before He gave. Did He have anything given to Him? The
answer to that is yes. He has been given the harvest of souls. The
example here is that if we love as we give, we receive back.

Please feel free to give, as your heart desires

Malachi 3:10

" ...and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not
open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that
there shall not be room enough to receive it. "

www.webspawner.com/users/normaljoe/index.html