ROYAL PRINCESS- Still a RUSTBUCKET?

Old January 30th, 2004, 12:00 AM
misterfact

Default ROYAL PRINCESS- Still a RUSTBUCKET?

l. Is there still the smell of sewer gas every three days on the ship?

2. Still the same lousy food. (FULL dishes of food with NO FLAVORlying
outside cabin doors in the halls.

3. Still overflowing showers due to poor drain cleaning ?

4. Overflowing clothes washing machines due to poor maintainance?

This ship is a DISASTER. It's 19 years old!

I have a friend with a 1932 Pontiac. It's better than new!

That's because he MAINTAINS it !!!!!

Old January 30th, 2004, 01:08 AM
Lee

Sorry to hear that. Was on it years ago and it was a favorite------of
course, that was before Princess started penny-pinching and ruined the line.
Won't touch it anymore.

om...

Old January 30th, 2004, 05:09 AM
JLP20

l. Is there still.........

What is your problem with this ship. You were on this ship one time how many
years ago. Just a rough estimate, 300,00 pax on this ship since you jumped off.
Do you think that many people would be quite if the conditions you claimed
exisited.

Sorry, but maybe you should have your doctor check you out for an old geezer
condition. I can only assume you keep forgeting you post the same complaint out
of the blue every four months...

"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20
Old January 30th, 2004, 05:35 AM

Rust bucket,!It sure is ! Also the cabins are ALL outsides,& the worst
design i have ever seen !
BILL

Old January 31st, 2004, 02:19 AM
Mike

What is your problem with this ship. You were on this ship one time how many
years ago. Just a rough estimate, 300,00 pax on this ship since you jumped
off.
Do you think that many people would be quite if the conditions you claimed
exisite

My family and I spent 12 days on the Royal Princess in July of 2003 and, as I
have posted several times, the ship was in tremendous condition, the food was
up to the level of other Princess ships on which we have cruised, and the crew
and facilities were outstanding. I, and many, many others apparently, love the
all-outside cabin feature of this ship.

Mike
Old January 31st, 2004, 02:58 AM
misterfact

I wonder what the final repair bill was for that Suez canal collision
in 2000. The bus to the Taj Mahal had inadequate restoom facilities.
Passengers told me some of the women on the bus ended up doing "you
know what" in their "you know where" on that long bus ride!

It's called ATTENTION TO DETAIL ! It's time to hear more from
passengers here and less from company reps. Anyone want to see PHOTOS
of the rustbucket? I'll be glad to meet with you AND YOUR CONGRESSMAN!

Old January 31st, 2004, 04:14 PM
misterfact

Maybe it's time for someone to post PICTURES of the Royal Princess on
the internet:

1. Pictures of LIFEBUOYS on the upper two outside decks! (Just like
the Q.E.2)

2. Pictures of REPLACED miles of rusted pipes.

3. Pictures of all the lint and papers behind clothes washers and
dryers- REMOVED- especially in the crew areas!

4. Pictures of CLEANED shower drains without gobs of black grease
and body hair in them!

5. Pictures of replaced torn lint screens in the closed dryers.

more suggestions to come.

Old January 31st, 2004, 04:40 PM
JLP20

Since your the one making the noise, prove your claims with photos.
"Anything that doesn't kill you,,,,,,,just hurts a hell of a lot" JLP20