Don't pay too much

Old October 15th, 2008, 11:07 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Gregory Morrow[_72_]

Default Don't pay too much

Runge13 blabbles:

Your compatetive rates ?

scRunge criticising *anyone's* use of language has a whiff of the more -
than - slightly ridiculous...

--
Best
Greg

" I find Greg Morrow lowbrow, witless, and obnoxious. For him to claim that
we are some
kind of comedy team turns my stomach."
- "cybercat" to me on rec.food.cooking

"Sandy" a écrit dans le message de
Don't pay too much for your next vacation. Check our competative
rates. http://www.rav.com/slichti

Old October 16th, 2008, 11:36 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Markku Grönroos

perhaps you homosexual don't care to tamper your taglines. consult an able
shrink and get lost from rte

"Gregory Morrow" kirjoitti

Old October 16th, 2008, 11:39 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein

In article ,
"Markku Grönroos" wrote:

perhaps you homosexual don't care to tamper your taglines. consult an able
shrink and get lost from rte

Now now, Markku ... you know that when you do that, we just keep
posting, to annoy you...

Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein | 'gu-ay hey lihyote yehoudi'
'AADP's Left-Wing Jewish Intellectual'
Long Live Israel! http://minilien.fr/a0k7p5
Old October 17th, 2008, 12:08 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
PatTX

,
:: "Markku Grönroos" wrote:
::
::: perhaps you homosexual don't care to tamper your taglines. consult
::: an able shrink and get lost from rte
::
:: Now now, Markku ... you know that when you do that, we just keep
:: posting, to annoy you...
:: Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein |

Silly boy! Markkku IS homosexual!

Pat in TX

Old October 17th, 2008, 06:53 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge13[_2_]

Is that a crime in Texas ?
Seems so, morrow shouldn't go there even if he belongs to the gay KKK

"PatTX" a écrit dans le message de
,

::

Old October 18th, 2008, 06:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty

Runge13 wrote:

"Gregory Morrow" a écrit dans le message de

crosspost morrow is boooored

Perhaps Best Greg could get Tina49ers to come over to this group
and play. "Mark and Brian" are gay with a cross post to this group
should do it.
Old October 21st, 2008, 04:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Runge13[_2_]

Bring all the gays, the uglies or whatever to greg morrow the unsatisfied
sex addict.
Yes, his local sexshop had to close down.
Tut tut, such a shame.