I'm tired of the french bashing

Old December 19th, 2003, 07:25 PM
Hü©k Hö§hïmötö

Default I'm tired of the french bashing

"nobody" wrote in message ...

And YOU are just another sniveling pussy! You armchair assholes (who have
never really fought for their country) always whine the loudest.
Who cares what you feel about those "poor degraded French"?
How about the fact that France and Germany (right up until the invasion of
Iraq) were selling weapons AND replacement parts the Saddam. THAT'S a little
more current, don't you think?

Beyond all that.......**** off, punk!

Old December 19th, 2003, 07:56 PM
Jeremy Henderson

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:47:03 -0600, nobody
wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting tired of the bashing of the french.

Likewise - and since I suspect that this thread will attract every moron
from sea to shining sea I'm killfiling it right now.

J;

Old December 19th, 2003, 08:19 PM
Padraig Breathnach

Reid wrote:

Following up to Jeremy Henderson

Likewise - and since I suspect that this thread will attract every moron
from sea to shining sea I'm killfiling it right now.

good move.

Bad move, Mike. First, Jeremy won't get your message of agreement;
second, you (as I now do) put yourself among the morons.

--
PB
The return address has been MUNGED
Old December 19th, 2003, 08:20 PM
Reid

Following up to Jeremy Henderson

Likewise - and since I suspect that this thread will attract every moron
from sea to shining sea I'm killfiling it right now.

good move.
--
Mike Reid
"Art is the lie that reveals the truth" P.Picasso
Old December 19th, 2003, 08:26 PM
Hatunen

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:26:41 +0200, "Markku Grönroos"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Hi,

I'm getting tired of the bashing of the french.

And I'm tired of the American bashing in this newsgroup.

Which group you have in mind?

Good point. but I guess I can be tired in any of them.

Old December 19th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Earl Evleth

On 19/12/03 19:42, in article ,
"Reid" wrote:

And I'm tired of the American bashing in this newsgroup.

too much bashing all round.
--

Being an American and French, I get double bashing!

Earl

Old December 19th, 2003, 08:42 PM
Asmodeus

Greylock wrote in
:

All the French Government (as contrasted with the French people) has
to do is quit trying to knife the US in the back at every opportunity

As much as I hate to admit it, I have to give the French
government points for bombing that greenpeace ship.

--
Notice posted.

* This is not a peanut free zone!
* The use of adult beverages, tobacco products,
sugar, salt, caffeine, high fat foods and firearms
(when necessary) is encouraged on these premises.
* Jack-booted government thugs without warrants
will be shot upon entry.

Have a nice day :-)
-- Mark Renfro
Old December 19th, 2003, 10:02 PM
Harry Crun

"nobody" wrote in message ...
Hi,

I'm getting tired of the bashing of the french.

"surrender monkeys"

"exc condition french rifles, never fired, only dropped once"

Yes, but this is pathetic Merkan style French bashing. Well, I take that back, Merkan Froggie bashing has no style.

We British have a proud and noble tradition of French bashing, long may it continue.

E.g. The French talk in a silly way and smell of garlic.

Harry C.
Old December 19th, 2003, 10:41 PM
Asmodeus

"Harry Crun" wrote in
:

E.g. The French talk in a silly way

And this from a Brit?

Old December 19th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Asmodeus

"Lazimodo" wrote in news:gxGEb.16083
:

t'was the French who were there to give birth to the US of A

Over two hundred years ago, nicht wahr?