EWR Terminal C connection

Old January 3rd, 2008, 12:30 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default EWR Terminal C connection

I have a connection from a domestic flight to an international flight
both in terminal C. I was wondering how long it will take me to walk
from one gate to the other and if it is clearly marked. The incoming
flight usually lands at gate 112A or another gate close by in the same
concourse. The connecting flight goes out from either of the other
two concourses. I was also wondering if I will need to wait in line
for security or if I will be able to skip it since I do not need to
switch terminals. Thanks!!

DK