Info wanted on alternatives to ship excursions in Cozumel and Costa Maya

Old December 11th, 2003, 09:56 PM
Jimmy

Default Info wanted on alternatives to ship excursions in Cozumel and Costa Maya

Looking for alternatives to the high dollar ship excursions offered by Royal
Caribbean while in Cozumel and Costa Maya in March. Thanks for your input.
Old December 12th, 2003, 01:56 AM
Howard Garland

Jimmy wrote:

Looking for alternatives to the high dollar ship excursions offered by Royal
Caribbean while in Cozumel and Costa Maya in March. Thanks for your input.

Go to the beach. There are a number of nice ones about a $10 cab ride away.

Howie

Old December 12th, 2003, 03:37 AM
Susette405

I highly recommend going to Mr Sanchos it was GREAT! and if you want to
Snorkel, Jetski, PArasail, Horseback ride,topless bathe, its all there
Susette
Join us on our Annual Group Cruise 04Dec04 Jewel of the Seas!
Check out our website: www.cruiseoutlets.com
Old December 12th, 2003, 05:00 AM
Bill C

In Costa Maya we took a taxi into town $5pp roundtrip and rented waverunners
$70 an hour and then went back to port and hopped into the pool and grabbed
a couple of of those giant margaritas at the swim up bar.

In Cozumel we took another taxi to Mr. Sanchos. We had 5 people so we had to
take a van taxi. $20. For $10 you get 2 chairs on the beach. Had great salsa
and very hot guacamole.

Had a blast at both places.

Bill

Old December 12th, 2003, 10:19 AM
Charles

In article , Bill C
wrote:

In Cozumel we took another taxi to Mr. Sanchos. We had 5 people so we
had to take a van taxi. $20. For $10 you get 2 chairs on the beach.
Had great salsa and very hot guacamole.

The $10 for two chairs includes an umbrella over the two chairs. There
are also free chairs but those are without the umbrella.

--
Charles
Old December 12th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Bill C

"Charles" wrote in message
d...
In article , Bill C
wrote:

In Cozumel we took another taxi to Mr. Sanchos. We had 5 people so we
had to take a van taxi. $20. For $10 you get 2 chairs on the beach.
Had great salsa and very hot guacamole.

The $10 for two chairs includes an umbrella over the two chairs. There
are also free chairs but those are without the umbrella.

--
Charles

Charles is right as usual. I forgot about the umbrella. Probably because I
don't sit for a minute. I'm always at in the water. My wife does the sitting
with her sister as they catch up.

Bill

Old December 12th, 2003, 10:35 PM
Charles

In article , Bill C
wrote:

I forgot about the umbrella. Probably because I
don't sit for a minute. I'm always at in the water. My wife does the sitting
with her sister as they catch up.

The umbrella means I can stay a lot longer at the beach. I was quite
pleased they were available. Mr. Sanchos is definitly a winner. The
only thing it lacks is snorkeling.

--
Charles