French accent

Old June 1st, 2005, 07:36 AM
Tim Challenger

On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:37:23 +0200, Mxsmanic wrote:

Cash or kind, state support is state support.

Well, no. A military contract is money in exchange for goods. Cash is
just a handout, with nothing exchanged in return.

Is this the Mixionary definition?

Cash is the form the payment takes.
A handout with nothing exchanged in return is a subsidy.

--
Tim C.
Old June 1st, 2005, 07:38 AM
Tim Challenger

On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:33:23 +0200, nitram wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2005 16:27:58 +0200, Tim Challenger
wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2005 13:03:03 +0200, nitram wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2005 12:48:45 +0200, Tim Challenger
wrote:

On Tue, 31 May 2005 09:57:43 +0100,
wrote:

Tim Challenger wrote:

[]
apothikodyte.

Wow!

I made it up, to mean "those who live in a cupboard".

Those? Do you mean he is not alone?

No no no no no no! I didn't mean that. :-)

Old mother Hubbard
went to the cupboard
to get the poor Gaston a bone
when she got there
the cupboard was bare
except for Mixi & his neuking lurkers

:-)

--
Tim C.
Old June 1st, 2005, 08:01 AM
Earl Evleth

On 1/06/05 8:33, in article
1117607657.1a250e82b626e24ccf3e0fbc71b518ec@terane ws, "Tim Challenger"
wrote:

Yes, they got caught.
The others get away with it.

What we have not heard about is corruption within the services. But this
has occurred in prior wars and occupations. This one is different in that
large amounts of cash are floating around. Some local tribe leaders have
received large cash payments from US military officers to keep their sectors
quiet. So that cash money is around. How much of it is being filtered off?
The temptation to split payments would be there, both the tribal chief and
the distributing officer taking a hunk.

Next, some large caches of money have been found. How much of it is not
being turned over to proper authority? We just don't know and will not for
a while.

Incidents like the following fill the web

"One former senior advisor to the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA), the
organization established to administer the US occupation of Iraq during the
first year following the March 2003 invasion, testified that massive amounts
of freshly minted American cash were distributed regularly to Iraqi
ministries and American companies.

On at least one known occasion, cash was handed to a private US mercenary
firm, ostensibly to be spent on its operations in Iraq, though the cash was
not properly accounted for once it was paid. Former CPA employee Frank
Willis said that company, Custer Battles, was handed $2 million in
shrink-wrapped $100 bills in his presence, and he displayed a photograph
taken just moments before the handing over to prove it."

Earl

Old June 1st, 2005, 02:57 PM

wrote:

Yes, they got caught.
The others get away with it.

What we have not heard about is corruption within the services. But this
has occurred in prior wars and occupations. This one is different in that
large amounts of cash are floating around. Some local tribe leaders have
received large cash payments from US military officers to keep their sectors
quiet. So that cash money is around. How much of it is being filtered off?
The temptation to split payments would be there, both the tribal chief and
the distributing officer taking a hunk.

Why don't you get off your effete 4F fatass and go to Iraq and find
out for yourself and let us all know scumbag? You are just great at
hiding behind your PC libelling everyone aren't you?

Next, some large caches of money have been found. How much of it is not
being turned over to proper authority? We just don't know and will not for
a while.

Sure we could. Get off you fat 4F fatass and go find out for us.

Incidents like the following fill the web

"One former senior advisor to the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA), the
organization established to administer the US occupation of Iraq during the
first year following the March 2003 invasion, testified that massive amounts
of freshly minted American cash were distributed regularly to Iraqi
ministries and American companies.

Huge surprise, since that was the plan all the time moron.

On at least one known occasion, cash was handed to a private US mercenary
firm, ostensibly to be spent on its operations in Iraq, though the cash was
not properly accounted for once it was paid. Former CPA employee Frank
Willis said that company, Custer Battles, was handed $2 million in
shrink-wrapped $100 bills in his presence, and he displayed a photograph
taken just moments before the handing over to prove it."

I would like to see you account for it from some Iraqi warlord you
fatass 4F coward.