An ethnic group with an unusual tradition?

Old February 7th, 2004, 12:08 PM
Adriano

Default An ethnic group with an unusual tradition?

Hi, I'd like to know an interesting ethnic group with a very unusual
tradition in Africa. I'd like to know them.
thanks

bye Adriano
Old February 7th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Gross50

Originally posted by Adriano
Hi, I'd like to know an

interesting ethnic group with a very unusual
tradition in Africa. I'd

like to know them.
thanks

bye Adriano

do
you mean outdated traditions? or primitive for todays values? try the
dholuo's

www.jaluo.com

no offence is intended to the
tribe members. as the majority no longer follow their customs and
traditions any more.

--
John 3:16

Old February 10th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Jean-Marc V. Liotier

On Sat, 07 Feb 2004 12:08:09 +0000, Adriano wrote:

Hi, I'd like to know an interesting ethnic group with a very unusual
tradition in Africa.

Are you looking for ceremonies that will puzzle outsiders ? Colorful looks
for a nice National Geographic report ? Traditions beyond the
comprehension of the average American ? Social organizations different
from what European conventional wisdom consider normal ? It is all very
relative. Unusual from whose perspective ? From the average pygmy's
perspective, white backpackers are an interesting ethnic group with a very
unusual tradition in Africa. If you look well enough from some
perspective, any ethnic group anywhere in the world has his share of very
unusual traditions...