Cheapest All Inclusive Jamaica

Old January 31st, 2004, 02:33 AM
Sanbar

Default Cheapest All Inclusive Jamaica

Any suggestions for the absolute cheapest all inclusive in Jamaica. Like $50
or less per day.

Old January 31st, 2004, 04:20 PM
nospam

Get real - there ain't no such animal.....

Old January 31st, 2004, 04:53 PM
Sanbar

I can get from Milwaukee to Jamaica for $700 including air, hotel, drink and
food at certain times a year. I thought maybe there was something out there.

. com...

Old January 31st, 2004, 05:56 PM
Brian K

This is High Season for most of the Caribbean, Mexico's Riviera Maya,
and South Florida. It is not one of those "certain times a year" when
you will find lower rates. Of course, if you are willing to forgo all
the amenities you _can_ book a cabaña somewhere between Cancun and Tulum
for $60.00 a night. Most are very basic but, some even come with a/c
and pvt bathroom.

________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.
Brian M. Kochera

On 01/31/2004 11:53 AM Sanbar consulted a Magic 8 Ball and declared:

I can get from Milwaukee to Jamaica for $700 including air, hotel, drink and
food at certain times a year. I thought maybe there was something out there.

.com...

Old February 6th, 2004, 01:18 AM
William Boyd

Sanbar wrote:
Any suggestions for the absolute cheapest all inclusive in Jamaica. Like $50
or less per day.

Keep looking there are some places that are not looking to loot the
Gringo. But only a few. Suggest you look around Belize.
But if you want to get ripped off just try that St Kits or Nevis, there
is good reason they don't post the rates.
Life Member; Am.Lgn,DAV,VFW,AFSA
Old February 6th, 2004, 04:26 PM
elliot

/Try the Dominican Republic, north coast great beaches too.

Old February 9th, 2004, 05:37 PM
Sanbar

Try Negril Inn. You can get it for $67/day all inclusive.

1-877-651-7867

"Chadcwilliams" wrote in message

Sanbar wrote:
*Any suggestions for the absolute cheapest all inclusive in Jamaica.
Like $50
or less per day. *

If you find one PLEASE let me know! Most all inclusive resorts are
over $90.00 a day PLUS airfare!

--
Chadcwilliams
Chadcwilliams's Profile: 212

Old February 10th, 2004, 07:54 AM
islandtime

Sanbar wrote:
*Any suggestions for the absolute cheapest all inclusive in Jamaica.
Like $50
or less per day. *

If you find one PLEASE let me know! Most all inclusive resorts are
over $90.00 a day PLUS airfare!

--
Chadcwilliams
Chadcwilliams's Profile: 212
View this thread: 67830

.................................................. ....

Negril is pretty cheap also Point Villiage is reasonable and a better
food selection.

islandtime
Old February 12th, 2004, 09:19 PM
Manuel Freitas

We stayed at Negril Gardens in May, all-inclusive for about $800/week
and that price included RT air on Air Jamaica from Boston. It doesn't
get much cheaper than that.

- Manuel.
Old February 13th, 2004, 03:17 PM
Jon Anderson

The cheapest Jamaican all-inclusive you'll probably find is Sunset Beach in
Montego Bay. You might also want to check out Legends in Negril which as an
all-inclusive option. Of course, this time of year, any resort is going to
be premium.