Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 21st, 2009, 12:09 AM posted to nyc.general,nyc.transit,rec.travel,rec.travel.usa-canada
ARL

Default Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel to NYC

We are mature couple from San Francisco.
We are taking our vacation in New York City on October 26 to Nov 1.
Please recommend 3 star hotel that is near the subway stations in Queens or
Brooklyn or NJ that is reasonably priced?

We are considering to stay at the Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel in
Weehawken, NJ on the Hudson.
But there is no MTA subway to that area, correct?
Everyday, we have to take the Waterway Ferry from the Lincoln Harbor
terminal to West 39th Street Midtown at $7.75 per person? How can we get
from this 39th Street Ferry Terminal to the MTA subway?

Thank you for your help.