Club Med in Europe with kids

Old January 5th, 2005, 02:03 AM
chefvb

Default Club Med in Europe with kids

I will be travelling by myself with my 8 and 10 year olds to France
this summer while my husband bikes in the Alps.

I am hoping to tailor our trip to the kids interests, and someone
mentioned Club Med.

Has anyone out there been to any of the Club Meds in Europe? Are there
other resorts that cater to kids?

Thanks!
Old January 6th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Rita Daggett

"chefvb" wrote in message

I am hoping to tailor our trip to the kids interests, and someone
mentioned Club Med.

Are there
other resorts that cater to kids?

Mark Warner do 'activity' holidays in various parts of the Med; mainly
watersports but tennis as well.
They are inclusive of meals and tuition and wine at meal times, but other
drinks are not included.
The standard of equipment and tuition is very high.
http://www.markwarner.co.uk/

--
Rita Daggett

Old January 6th, 2005, 01:45 AM
Rita Daggett

I see from the website that things have changed since we went (quite a few
years ago) and wine is no longer included and neither is water-skiing; may
make their hols not such good value!

--
Rita Daggett

Old January 11th, 2005, 03:01 AM
drbri

The Club Med in Opio, about a hour northwest of Nice, has excellent
children's facilities. Also, several of the Alpine Club Meds are also
open in the summer, so perhaps you could combine excursions.
Old January 11th, 2005, 03:01 AM
drbri