Things to do between Longreach and Brisbane

Old January 25th, 2011, 04:58 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Bob

Default Things to do between Longreach and Brisbane

Hi folks,

I am planning to spend the Easter break in QLD this year.
I always wanted to visit the Qantas museum in Longreach, and this will
be then main highlight of the trip!

I was planning to fly (from Perth) to Longreach and then travel by
road in a hire car to Brisbane for my flight home.

I am in my mid-30s and (apart from planes) interested in nature-based
activities, bushwalking, national parks etc.
I was also planning to squeeze in a Fraser Island tour.

Any recommendations what I could do between Longreach and Brisbane?
I was looking at spending about a week in QLD.

Thanks,
Bob
Old January 26th, 2011, 07:29 PM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Frank Slootweg

Bob wrote:
Hi folks,

I am planning to spend the Easter break in QLD this year.
I always wanted to visit the Qantas museum in Longreach, and this will
be then main highlight of the trip!

I was planning to fly (from Perth) to Longreach and then travel by
road in a hire car to Brisbane for my flight home.

I am in my mid-30s and (apart from planes) interested in nature-based
activities, bushwalking, national parks etc.
I was also planning to squeeze in a Fraser Island tour.

Any recommendations what I could do between Longreach and Brisbane?
I was looking at spending about a week in QLD.

Have a look at Carnarvon National Park. But check conditions before
going and check whether the floods (or other causes) have caused damage.
We were there in 2007 and there was a lot of storm damage then.

There are many more National Parks in the area, but we haven't visited
them (yet) so I can't comment on them.
Old March 31st, 2011, 10:08 AM
jonusb2 jonusb2 is offline
Banned

After having thoroughly San Jose Asian Escort discussed the fine line San Jose Asian Escorts between escort services and prostitution, there is no San Jose Escort denying that there is a huge possibility this single line will be crossed every now and then.After having San Jose Escorts thoroughly discussed the fine line between escort services and prostitution,