Latin translation please

Old December 15th, 2010, 02:49 AM posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
John H

Default Latin translation please

Would John Watson or Peter Stewart or others mind translating the following
about

Venetia (nee Stanley) Digby and Kenelm her husband and various children for
me.

It would be appreciated

Mem. Sacrum.
Venetian
Edwardi Stanley Equitis Honoratiss. Ord.
Balnei (Filii Thomas, Edwardi comitis Derbies
Filii) Filiae ac cohaeredi, ex Lucisi Thomas
Comitis Northumbriae Filiae et Cohaerede,
Posuit
Kenelmus Digby Eques Auratus
Cui quatuor Peperit Filios
Kenelmum Nat. vi. Octob. mdcxxv.
Joannem Nat. xxix. Decemb. mdcxxvii.
Everardum (in cunis Mortuum) Nat. xii. Jan. MDCXXIX.
Georgium Nat. xvii. Jan. mdcxxxii.
Nata est Decemb. xix. mdc.
Denata Maii. i. mdcxxxiii.
Quin lex eadem monet omnes
Gemitum dare sorte sub una
Cognataque funera nobis
Aliena in morte dolere.

My total lack of knowledge of Latin suggests the general gist as:

In sacred memory of Venetia daughter of Edward Stanley of
Northumberlandshire

husband of Kenelm Digby

Had natural children

Kenelm 6/10/1623; John or Joan 29/12/1627; Everard (stillborn?) 12/1/1629;

George 26/1/1633;

Birthdate December 19 1600 (Whose??)

Denata?? May 1st 1633

The rest loses me, or perhaps the lot did!.

regards

John H

(Please post reply to list as email address is a dummy due to spam)

Old March 31st, 2011, 10:13 AM
jonusb2 jonusb2 is offline
Banned

Considering the above new york asian escorts mentioned, we can come to the conclusion that to give up wisely is a kind of new york escorts more mature life attitude. Though giving up sometimes is ny escorts painful and costly,in the long run what we nyc escorts gain will definitely far out weight what we lose.