Marketing campaign sinks Cruise Critic

Old March 26th, 2009, 11:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
John Sisker John Sisker is offline
Banned

Default Marketing campaign sinks Cruise Critic

"Jeff Gersten" wrote in message
On the other side, we know that John Sisker read a headline that says
that they are sinking. And there is an article that Sisker believes
backs up the headline (even though it does not).

So, look at the conflicting evidence, and make up your own mind.

Excuse me, but your don't speak for me. A press release is information
written by another, so don't be so quick to "Kill the Messenger" simply
because your may not like or agree with the message itself. Other than
sharing the original messages, I haven't taken sides on this issue, but if
and/or when I do, I am quite capable of speaking for myself. I don't need
you, or anybody else, telling me what I believe.

John

Old March 26th, 2009, 11:22 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Charles[_1_]

In article , Charles
wrote:

In article , Charles
wrote:

They do show the total number of posts. Right now it shows 17,244,137.

And now 2 hours later the total number of posts is 17,246,804.

That is 2,667 new posts in two hours. That indicates a lot of active
members. I don't think hey are sinking....

And now, 24 hours later, the count is at 17,260,671 posts. So there
were 13,867 new posts in 24 hours on Cruise Critic!

--
Charles
Old March 26th, 2009, 11:52 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

"John Sisker" wrote in message
m...

"Jeff Gersten" wrote in message
On the other side, we know that John Sisker read a headline that says
that they are sinking. And there is an article that Sisker believes
backs up the headline (even though it does not).

So, look at the conflicting evidence, and make up your own mind.

Excuse me, but your don't speak for me. A press release is information
written by another, so don't be so quick to "Kill the Messenger" simply
because your may not like or agree with the message itself. Other than
sharing the original messages, I haven't taken sides on this issue, but if
and/or when I do, I am quite capable of speaking for myself. I don't need
you, or anybody else, telling me what I believe.

John

You posted it. Maybe you should read it next time before you post it.

Old March 27th, 2009, 12:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Tom K" wrote in message
You posted it. Maybe you should read it next time before you post it.

Contrary to your typical innuendos, I do read everything before posting.
Yet, what's that got to do with the price of tea in China? Likewise,
answering to you is of no concern to me and of little benefit to anyone else
.. Whether I agree or disagree with a topic, it is a press release... it's
open for discussion. If I agree or disagree with something, I will tell you
what it is, not have you or anyone else tell me what I believed.

John

Old March 27th, 2009, 01:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Susette

On Mar 26, 8:31�pm, "John Sisker" wrote:
"Tom K" wrote in message

You posted it. �Maybe you should read it next time before you post it.

Contrary to your typical innuendos, I do read everything before posting.
Yet, what's that got to do with the price of tea in China? Likewise,
answering to you is of no concern to me and of little benefit to anyone else
. Whether I agree or disagree with a topic, it is a press release... it's
open for discussion. If I agree or disagree with something, I will tell you
what it is, not have you or anyone else tell me what I believed.

John

YEP lieing low????
He don;t get it.... and if answering to him is of no concern why did
you just answer him here???

Susette
CruiseOutlets and Travel
Woodbury, NJ
www.cruiseoutlets.com
Come join th VIking go Dutch Group 6Dec09
Old March 28th, 2009, 04:42 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Chrissy Cruiser[_3_]

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009 06:58:12 -0700 (PDT), Susette wrote:

YEP lieing low????
He don;t get it

Think first! Before you book a cruise from a two bit lying sleazeball
who uses Usenet as free SPAMADVERTISING ground and for purposeful
attempts at personal character assassination. Are you next? Think twice
before booking with Ray Goldenberg. http://tr.im/hlJv
Old March 28th, 2009, 11:54 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
OZ

On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:22:34 -0400, Charles
wrote:

In article , Charles
wrote:

In article , Charles
wrote:

They do show the total number of posts. Right now it shows 17,244,137.

And now 2 hours later the total number of posts is 17,246,804.

That is 2,667 new posts in two hours. That indicates a lot of active
members. I don't think hey are sinking....

And now, 24 hours later, the count is at 17,260,671 posts. So there
were 13,867 new posts in 24 hours on Cruise Critic!

Wow - 3.2 posts for every 100 members