South Africa (may be OT)

Old March 24th, 2009, 04:09 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
tim.....

Default South Africa (may be OT)

Having just come back from a trip to SA I have a report to post.

This is an amazing place to visit, wonderful scenery, fantastic wildlife,
historical and cultural interest (and there's great beach sports as well,
but I don't do that). I promise you that (one subject excepted) this will
not be written in my usual negative style.

So if you want me to post it, register your interest in rta and I will do
so.

(If I knew how to I'd set follow ups to that group only, but sorry, I
don't).

tim

Old March 24th, 2009, 04:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
Saint Jade of Cervix

On Mar 24, 4:09*pm, "tim....." wrote:
Having just come back from a trip to SA I have a report to post.

This is an amazing place to visit, wonderful scenery, fantastic wildlife,
historical and cultural interest (and there's great beach sports as well,
but I don't do that). *I promise you that (one subject excepted) this will
not be written in my usual negative style.

So if you want me to post it, register your interest in rta and I will do
so.

(If I knew how to I'd set follow ups to that group only, but sorry, I
don't).

tim

but I only like you negative stuff........

Old March 29th, 2009, 03:33 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
robbielynn

On Mar 24, 11:09*am, "tim....." wrote:
Having just come back from a trip to SA I have a report to post.

This is an amazing place to visit, wonderful scenery, fantastic wildlife,
historical and cultural interest (and there's great beach sports as well,
but I don't do that). *I promise you that (one subject excepted) this will
not be written in my usual negative style.

So if you want me to post it, register your interest in rta and I will do
so.

(If I knew how to I'd set follow ups to that group only, but sorry, I
don't).

tim

Like to hear about it. i missed an opportunity to go there one time.
Old March 29th, 2009, 11:24 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
tim.....

"robbielynn" wrote in message
On Mar 24, 11:09 am, "tim....." wrote:
Having just come back from a trip to SA I have a report to post.

This is an amazing place to visit, wonderful scenery, fantastic wildlife,
historical and cultural interest (and there's great beach sports as well,
but I don't do that). I promise you that (one subject excepted) this will
not be written in my usual negative style.

So if you want me to post it, register your interest in rta and I will do
so.

(If I knew how to I'd set follow ups to that group only, but sorry, I
don't).

tim

Like to hear about it. i missed an opportunity to go there one time.

As you're the only one, I shall write an abridged version

If I get enough interest whilst I post I may write the longer version

Hope this is OK.

tim

Old March 30th, 2009, 02:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa
robbielynn

As you're the only one, I shall write an abridged version

If I get enough interest whilst I post I may write the longer version

Hope this is OK.

tim

That's fine. lookin' forward to it and others will read it, no doubt.