Sarah McLachlan tour of Australia

Old October 13th, 2014, 06:25 AM posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan,aus.general,aus.music,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
David Dalton

Default Sarah McLachlan tour of Australia

From
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com/2014/1...tes-announced/

Hey Australia! Iım happy to say Iım coming to play 4 shows in
February 2015. Tickets go on-sale October 17th. I canıt wait
to see you all xoS

Brisbane - Thursday, February 5th 2015 (The Tivoli)
Sydney - Saturday, February 7th 2015 (City Recital Hall)
Melbourne - Monday, February 9th 2015 (Recital Centre)
Perth - Wednesday, February 11th 2015 (Astor Theatre)

------

I'm not sure if tickets will be available through
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com on and after October 17
or if you will have to get them directly from the venue
web site.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"Mercy up and let me ride where the wind might join and soar me, I
Old October 16th, 2014, 05:46 AM posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan,aus.general,aus.music,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
David Dalton

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

From
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com/2014/1...tes-announced/

Hey Australia! Iım happy to say Iım coming to play 4 shows in
February 2015. Tickets go on-sale October 17th. I canıt wait
to see you all xoS

Brisbane - Thursday, February 5th 2015 (The Tivoli)
Sydney - Saturday, February 7th 2015 (City Recital Hall)
Melbourne - Monday, February 9th 2015 (Recital Centre)
Perth - Wednesday, February 11th 2015 (Astor Theatre)

------

I'm not sure if tickets will be available through
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com on and after October 17
or if you will have to get them directly from the venue
web site.

According to someone on the FTE list, a second show
has been added for Sydney, tickets will be available
through Ticketmaster, and Butterfly Boucher will be
the opening act.

Old October 18th, 2014, 04:15 AM posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan,aus.general,aus.music,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
David Dalton

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

[...]

Tickets are also available through
http://www.sarahmclachlan.com/australian-tour/

Old October 21st, 2014, 11:28 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

David Dalton! I would like to say must go to Australia and enjoy the scenic beauty of nature which spread in whole region. In your post you have talked about the Sarah McLachlan tour. Can you provide details about this tour? What type of services did they offer in this tour? These days I am going with bus tours las vegas after that I will think about Australian tour. So, can you tell me about your tour.
Old November 1st, 2014, 11:08 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
David Dalton! I would like to say must go to Australia and enjoy the scenic beauty of nature which spread in whole region. In your post you have talked about the Sarah McLachlan tour. Can you provide details about this tour? What type of services did they offer in this tour? These days I am going with bus tours las vegas after that I will think about Australian tour. So, can you tell me about your tour.
alkbra, here I also want to share my experience of kissimmee bus tour because I have been used its services during my kissimmee trip. That was an awesome experience of my life. One of my friends took the services of this bus company. You have any knowledge about it? Or you ever used its services during your travel.
Old November 10th, 2014, 08:16 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORRELL View Post
alkbra, here I also want to share my experience of kissimmee bus tour because I have been used its services during my kissimmee trip. That was an awesome experience of my life. One of my friends took the services of this bus company. You have any knowledge about it? Or you ever used its services during your travel.
Of course I also use the services of this tour during my NYC tour and found it quite amazing.
ORRELL! Did you ever visit the Australia? If yes, then share your experience here and tell where you stay during your tour and which type of attractions did you visit there?
Old November 11th, 2014, 03:38 AM posted to alt.music.s-mclachlan,aus.general,aus.music,rec.travel.australia+nz,soc.culture.australian
David Dalton

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

In article
-server.
de,
David Dalton wrote:

[...]

They have added a second Melbourne show for February 4
at Hamer Hall. Details at http://bit.ly/1wMawM9 .

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"If I left you alone with my heart
Old November 13th, 2014, 08:26 AM
Bildad Bildad is offline
Experienced Member

Sounds good especially the parts of Australia you have chosen to visit that feels great. You should surely go for seeing them because normally these are the most basic attractions of the region have a source like http://www.getbusticket.com/fort-lau...s-tickets.html which can help you making your travel even more decent.
Old November 15th, 2014, 08:58 AM
alkbra alkbra is offline
Banned

Bildad! Would you like to brief getbusticket.com? how it is convenient to their customers and what kind of deals they offer? I am interested to know your views about this website. Tell me how did you find this and did you ever enjoy its services?

Last edited by alkbra : November 21st, 2014 at 10:48 AM.
Old November 15th, 2014, 10:09 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
Bildad! Would you like to brief getbusticket.com? how it is convenient to their customers and what kind of deals they offer? I am interested to know your views about this website. Tell me how did you find this and did you ever enjoy its services?
I have few knowledge about getbusticket because one of my friend used this cpompany during his USA trip. He has been taken the kissimmee to boca raton tour with his family. They provide awesome packages which include a lot of attractions. You can also enjoy discount on different packages. I also have a plan to take a trip with this company in coming vacations.