public transport from Braga to Santiago de Compostela

Old January 28th, 2009, 08:03 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jack Campin - bogus address

Default public transport from Braga to Santiago de Compostela

What's the best way to get from Braga (or Porto, if that makes any
difference) to Santiago de Compostela, or the other way round?
I'm not getting good answers off the web. Are there bus or train
schedules on-line somewhere?

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old January 28th, 2009, 08:11 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

What's the best way to get from Braga (or Porto, if that makes any
difference) to Santiago de Compostela, or the other way round?
I'm not getting good answers off the web.

I don't understand why not. If you'd just put in "bus braga to Santiago
de Compostela" that would have immediately given you an excellent clue
(i.e. alsa.es) and then went to bahn.de (which is always given here as
an answer to european tran timetable questions) you'd have gotten good
answers.

The schedules are pretty clear, and you can make up your own mind which
is best for you...

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)
Old January 28th, 2009, 08:41 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge13[_2_]

The guy prefers asking here, never out of questions.
At least they are on topic.

message de ...

Old January 31st, 2009, 10:51 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"Jack Campin - bogus address" kirjoitti
What's the best way to get from Braga (or Porto, if that makes any
difference) to Santiago de Compostela, or the other way round?
I'm not getting good answers off the web. Are there bus or train
schedules on-line somewhere?

Train schedules can be studied at often referred multi language pages
maintained by the Deutsche Bahn.

Old February 6th, 2009, 09:11 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Wiener Sänger

On Jan 29, 1:03*am, Jack Campin - bogus address
wrote:
What's the best way to get from Braga (or Porto, if that makes any
difference) to Santiago de Compostela, or the other way round?
I'm not getting good answers off the web. *Are there bus or train
schedules on-line somewhere?

==== j a c k *at *c a m p i n . m e . u k *=== *http://www.campin.me.uk ====
CD-ROMs and free stuff: *Scottish music, food intolerance, and Mac logic fonts

Station/Stop Date Time Platform Products
Braga Fr, 13.02.09 dep 08:05 R 15210 Regionalzug

Nine Fr, 13.02.09 arr 08:17
Nine Fr, 13.02.09 dep 08:43 421
12221 Schnellzug

Runs as 421 up to Tuy Garaje Lazara, then as 12221
Redondela de Galicia Fr, 13.02.09 arr 11:58
Redondela de Galicia Fr, 13.02.09 dep 12:25 IR 12424 Interregio
2nd class only
Santiago de Compostela Fr, 13.02.09 arr 13:38