Belize -cave tubing -how long is Reggie's tour?

Old November 7th, 2004, 01:28 AM
John & Beverly

Default Belize -cave tubing -how long is Reggie's tour?

I want to go cave tubing, and everyone says that independent tours with
Reggie or Xtreme are the best way to go. However, we are arriving on the
Grand Princess at 1pm and departing at 7pm. This is less port time than most
cruise ships. I have been to Belize before, and I like Belize, but not so
much that I want to miss the ship when it departs.

Allowing time for getting off of the ship, and tendering each way, the bus
rides and walking, not very much time is left over. So, as the subject says,
how long do the independent tours last? Thank you.

Old November 7th, 2004, 04:31 PM
JLeary256

Allow 4 hours. It is at least an hour shuttle each way. Excellent tour and a
must do there in my opinion.
Old November 7th, 2004, 04:31 PM
JLeary256

Old November 9th, 2004, 01:38 AM
Becca

John & Beverly wrote:

I want to go cave tubing, and everyone says that independent tours
with Reggie or Xtreme are the best way to go. However, we are
arriving on the Grand Princess at 1pm and departing at 7pm.

Email Reggie and ask him if he is taking people cave tubing who cruise
on the Grand Princess. He will know if he can get you back on time.

http://www.regtour.com/

Becca -----wishing I was as hyper as Reggie...

MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/
Miracle in May http://www.cruisemaster.com/miracle.htm
Old November 9th, 2004, 11:09 PM
John & Beverly

"Becca" wrote in message
John & Beverly wrote:

I want to go cave tubing, and everyone says that independent tours
with Reggie or Xtreme are the best way to go. However, we are
arriving on the Grand Princess at 1pm and departing at 7pm.

Email Reggie and ask him if he is taking people cave tubing who cruise on
the Grand Princess. He will know if he can get you back on time.

http://www.regtour.com/

Becca -----wishing I was as hyper as Reggie...

MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/
Miracle in May http://www.cruisemaster.com/miracle.htm

Thank you for the suggestion. I emailed Reggie and his reply is not
encouraging, we may take the ship's tour.

From Reggie:

Hello John,

it seems like there will not be sufficient time for tubing. If we do go we
might have to be too hasty and time conscious to really enjoy ourselves.
However can I suggest a country side, Zoo & Belize City tour for your
friends or family. this takes us through the high , middle & low income
areas of the city a scenic drive up the highway to mile thirty at the Belize
wild life sanctuary, there you will see lots of large & small animals &
birds native to Belize & Central America, time is about 3 & 1/2 hrs. in an
air conditioned van. price $ 45.00 per person,6 years or under $15.00, soda/
water entrance fees & English speaking guide included.