? Need place in cancun for 4 singles, early 30's

Old September 13th, 2003, 12:50 PM
Mark

Default ? Need place in cancun for 4 singles, early 30's

The Oasis (not Grand Oasis), Blue Bay Getaway and Spa (not to be confused
with the other Blue Bay that allows children).
Club Med is good, but it is at the waaaay end of the strip. But, depending
on what y'all will be doing. It may be the best choice, but the other
hotels will be less expensive.

I went last year in November and I was disappointed that the nights were
quite cool. I asked the local employees in the hotel and they said that
November is their fall/winter. The days will be in the mid to high 20 C
(75-80) on average. I also didnt go into the water. Maybe I'm a wus. The
water was too cold for me. Anything lower than 85-90 is too cold.

"Brian" wrote in message
om...
| Hi,
| I am looking for an all-inclusive resort in early november 2003. We
| are all single and not looking for a family orinentated resort. any
| suggestions?
| Thanks,
| Brian
|

| =============== Comment from Moderator ===============
| The very best all-inclusive in the Cancun area for singles is the Club Med
Cancun, situated at the very best spot on

Old September 15th, 2003, 05:25 PM
Brian

Mark,
Thanks for the reply. My buddy who I will be meeting in Cancun is
suggesting Cancun Palace. We are not looking for drinking till we
puke, type of time, but we are interested in a non-family place. Cost
is really not an issue - we are all just looking to have a good time
and meet some people.
Brian

Old September 16th, 2003, 11:57 AM
SEstes7206

We stayed at the Cancun Palace last year. It is a nice place and we enjoyed it.
This year we are going to try the new Riu Cancun. Nothing wrong with the
Palace, just trying something different.

Steve

Old September 19th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Drew Shuller

I went to Cancun last November, and the weather was real nice. I like 70-80,
a lot!

Drew
Austin, TX
"Mark" wrote in message
The Oasis (not Grand Oasis), Blue Bay Getaway and Spa (not to be confused
with the other Blue Bay that allows children).
Club Med is good, but it is at the waaaay end of the strip. But,

depending
on what y'all will be doing. It may be the best choice, but the other
hotels will be less expensive.

I went last year in November and I was disappointed that the nights were
quite cool. I asked the local employees in the hotel and they said that
November is their fall/winter. The days will be in the mid to high 20 C
(75-80) on average. I also didnt go into the water. Maybe I'm a wus.

The
water was too cold for me. Anything lower than 85-90 is too cold.

om...

Old September 19th, 2003, 05:40 PM
Mark

Blue Bay Getaway is probably your best bet. I heard a lot of good things.
Their sister hotel also called Blue Bay [Club] and is pretty much a dive and
it also caters to families . Make sure you agent doesn't send you there if
you decide to go.

For more info on the AI hotels, I recommend: www.tripadvisor.com

Just a thought. Have you thought about a singles cruise?

om...
: