Vietnam photo gallery

Old September 9th, 2007, 10:49 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.vietnamese
Alfred Molon[_5_]

Default Vietnam photo gallery

http://www.molon.de/galleries/Vietnam/

700 photos of Vietnam taken last December, including Saigon, Tay Ninh,
Hoi An, Hue, My Son, Hanoi, Halong bay and more.

Comments as always welcome :-)
--

Alfred Molon
Old September 10th, 2007, 12:55 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.vietnamese
culi

Thank you. You go there 10 day and post 700 photos like professhional photo
grapher. Some people go 2 month or 2 year and have nothing to post. Is
lang co beach now all mess up with ugly building like this?

http://www.lawrencefamilypictures.ne...Lang%20Co.html

Paradise island koh phi phi prettyer?
http://www.molon.de/galleries/Thaila.../img.php?pic=3

Old September 10th, 2007, 07:04 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.vietnamese
Alfred Molon[_5_]

In article yJ%Ei.663$282.229@trnddc01, culi says...
Thank you. You go there 10 day and post 700 photos like professhional photo
grapher. Some people go 2 month or 2 year and have nothing to post. Is
lang co beach now all mess up with ugly building like this?

http://www.lawrencefamilypictures.ne...Lang%20Co.html

I think Lang Co beach is ok, but it can't compare with the beach of an
island. Tropical islands beaches usually have white coral sand and
crystal clear water.
--

Alfred Molon
Old September 10th, 2007, 05:40 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.vietnamese
alf[_2_]

On 9 Sep, 23:49, Alfred Molon wrote:
http://www.molon.de/galleries/Vietnam/

700 photos of Vietnam taken last December, including Saigon, Tay Ninh,
Hoi An, Hue, My Son, Hanoi, Halong bay and more.

Comments as always welcome :-)
--

Alfred Molonhttp://www.molon.de- Photos of Asia, Africa and Europe

great fotos Alfred, if you only had 2 weeks which places would you go
in Vietnam ?

PS I think that 'sceneries' should be 'scenery'

Old September 11th, 2007, 07:03 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.vietnamese
Alfred Molon[_5_]

In article .com, alf
says...

great fotos Alfred, if you only had 2 weeks which places would you go
in Vietnam ?

With four more days I would either stay one or two days longer in Halong
bay (but perhaps not in winter), go to Sapa (but not in winter) or spend
some time in the Mekong delta.
--

Alfred Molon