travel website

Old May 12th, 2004, 04:36 AM
Inquest750

Default travel website

I am in the finishing stages of a travel website. This site is like
nothing done yet and we plan on revolutionizing the travel industry.
I am new at marketing websites and am asking for your help... any
suggestions are appreciated....Thanks
Old May 12th, 2004, 07:23 PM
Cruising Chrissy

Find another field to "revolutionize". My bet is your a failure be4
you start.

On 12 May 2004 06:33:26 -0700, (Inquest750)
wrote:

I am asking for support from the people who know all about travel..

Then you have made your first mistake coming here. This is a CRUISING
ng and your first clue should have been rec.travel.CRUISES

and
instead you make a feable..

Make sure you turn your "revolutionary" website spell checker on......

attempt to embarass me by calling a failure
before you even know what I have done...people like you are the reason
why society is a failure.. no ambition or drive or hope

I take the blame for all of society, yes I surely do.

LOL

...don't know
about you..

Then shut up.

but I put a lot of time and thought into what I've
accomplished thus far

Which, according to you, is much of nothing.....

and whether or not it is a success will be up to
the public, I'm just trying to do everything to attempt to make it a
success.... failed, failed, failed and then there was persistance...

and a spell checker.

I have business newbies full of **** and vinegar and new ideas and
more p and v and watch them fall flat on their faces by the droves. I
tell them that they are going to fail and what I get is the same,
idiotic, sophomoric response as you have given.

Rarely, if I ever does one say, Hey, Chrissy, how do I make this
work"? Sure, they come asking for advice (read acceptance) once they
have committed themselves financially, emotionally and blindly. Often,
too late then.

I do give them and you one absolutely sound piece of undeniably
accurate advice.

I hope you drop a small fortune, enough money that you will feel the
pain considerably, so that, Kid Entrepreneur, you will learn something
significant from your failure.

Education costs money; you soon will get a Master's degree.
Old May 13th, 2004, 03:22 AM
Eileen Garland

Tom wrote:

But have you taken a grammer and punctuation course?

Have you taken a spelling course?

Eileen

Old May 13th, 2004, 04:43 PM
Inquest750

who worries about spelling and punctuation on message boards? this
isn't a contest to see who's perfect but rather an information
portal... for those that emailed me thank you for your kind
suggestions...