Gift Certificate Summit County Colorado Condo 7 Nights! ... Visit Keystone Colorado in the Fall!

Old July 11th, 2005, 08:05 PM

Default Gift Certificate Summit County Colorado Condo 7 Nights! ... Visit Keystone Colorado in the Fall!

Gift Certificate Summit County Colorado Condo 7 Nights! ... Visit
Keystone Colorado in the Fall!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=3D6544289365

This auction is for a

"Seven (7) Nights Fall Stay (from October 1, 2005 - October 7, 2005)"

at

Keystone Lodging
Vacation Rental Condo in
Keystone, Colorado.

Condo Unit: B3

www.SummitCove.com

Telephone: 303-618-0773

Email:

A very big THANK YOU! to Peter & Cheri Reeburgh, the owners of this
beautiful condo! The proceeds from this auction will go to support the
programs and services of The Children's Home located in Mount Holly,
New Jersey.

We offer high quality vacation rental lodging condos in Keystone. Our
spacious vacation rental condos are only minutes away from Keystone Ski
Resort and the lifts at River Run and Mountain House. Centrally
located, we are only a short drive away from Dillon, Frisco,
Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Basin, Beaver Creek, and Vail.

Keystone boasts some of Colorado's best ski terrain...by far the best
terrain park in Colorado. A free shuttle from our condos goes directly
to the lifts at Keystone so there is no waiting. Get dressed for skiing
at your condo, hop on the free bus to Keystone, and you'll be at the
ski lifts at either Mountain House or River Run in minutes. Keystone
Vacation Ski lodging made easy!

Our Keystone condos are centrally located in Summit County right
between Keystone and Dillon. Our Keystone vacation rental condos
feature breathtaking 360-degree mountain views, Jacuzzi, sauna, pool,
tennis courts, and private ski locker and free in-condo laundry
facilities. We also include the basics like linens, paper towels,
laundry soap, and dish soap unlike many other Keystone lodging
providers.

The Keystone area takes up an entire valley and many activities are
within just a 1/2 mile walk of our vacation condo lodging. Skiing,
snowboarding, hiking trails, golf courses, horseback riding, mountain
biking, sailing, river rafting and much more are all within walking
distance or accessible by a nearby free shuttle.

Come see what Keystone and all of Summit County has to offer. Book your
Colorado Vacation and let us provide your Keystone condo lodging.

Terms of this rental unit:

=B7 The winner of this auction must pay a one-time $35 cleaning
charge.

*

Booking must be done over the phone directly with the condo owner
(303-618-0773).
* The winner of this auction will be required to show proof of age
(25 minimum)
* The winner of this auction will be required to supply their
credit card information, to the condo owner, for damage deposit.

=B7 The winner of this auction will be required to agree to all
of the terms and conditions of the rental agreement.

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

About the Seller:

This auction is for the benefit of The Children's Home in Mount Holly,
New Jersey (
www.childrens-home.org) a private, nonprofit organization
proudly serving some of New Jersey's most troubled youngsters since
1864. Located on a spacious 10-acre campus in Mount Holly, NJ, The
Children's Home offers an array of services to children, adolescents
and their families including residential and day treatment services,
special education and shelter care.

Our Mission: To help children and their families by providing
professional therapeutic and support services which will enable them to
achieve their full potential.

Hope, Teach and Inspire. These three words are the embodiment of what
we strive to do each and every day at The Children's Home for some of
New Jersey's most vulnerable children, teens and their families.

Our Vision:
Children whose lives we touch will become productive members of
society, in part because of the caring, nurturing and learning
atmosphere of the Home.