Masturbation and the Mile High Club

Old February 10th, 2009, 09:30 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Jim Davis[_1_]

Default Masturbation and the Mile High Club

"David E. Powell" wrote in message

MHC-WTP: Mile High Club - What's the Point?

It passes the time better than a DVD player.

Old February 10th, 2009, 09:35 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.travel.europe
Jim Davis[_1_]

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
news
perhaps you american homos keep this crossposted filth away from rte

C'mon Markku - We all know that you do it too when you have no farm animals
handy.

Old February 11th, 2009, 12:39 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
sharx35

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
news
perhaps you american homos keep this crossposted filth away from rte

**** you, faggot.

"BaJoRi" kirjoitti
s.com...

"Bonnie FA" wrote in message
"Jim Davis" wrote in message

"Robert Cohen" wrote in message
On Feb 7, 8:52 pm, "Sharx35" wrote:
"Carol Eskra" wrote in message

I am retired from a major carrier. One day I met an international
flight
and I accompanied a very elderly woman thru customs. All of a sudden
we
hear a buzzing noise coming from her luggage, and this sweet old
lady
said "oh that's my vibrator going off." We all had a hard time
keeping a
straight face. Lol

We ALL like orgasms, eh? They are an ageless pleasure.

Dept of Airplane Transportation official potential lethal object
release entitled: how good vibrations may inadvertantly saboutage an
airplane's safety & security

scenario: The ALLEGEDLY plotting mastubator bumps into civilian
wrenching overly-stuffed bag into overhead, and when device falls,
buzzing also occurs, and entire plane including COCKpit crew, can
HARDly stop laughing during flight

Which brings us to another question; Does Masturbation qualify a
person for the Mile High Club?

Yes. Technically it belongs to a subcategory: MHC-SWS. Mile High
Club - Sex With Self.

But the question is: if you're on a plane with 100 or 200 other people,
why would you want to do it alone? Just grab someone of the appropriate
gender (depending on your personal persuassion) and offer to initiate
them into the club. Trust me, doing it with someone else is twice the
fun (at least!).

And so they ask the question: is masturbaton approved by the Bible? The
Catholic Church and the Pope would say "no", but I beg to differ as the
bible is very clear on this matter. Ecclesiasted 9:10 clearly states,
"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might." Amen, amen,
amen.

Old February 11th, 2009, 05:41 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Graz[_2_]

On Feb 7, 8:52 pm, "Sharx35" wrote:
[...]

Because of space limitations, the preferred position is with the
female sitting on the sink. Which can present difficulties for those
males who are vertically challenged.

At least, this is what I've been told.

Old February 11th, 2009, 07:29 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
sharx35

On Feb 7, 8:52 pm, "Sharx35" wrote:
[...]

I'll think of that, next time I use an airplane sink. Those "short and
curlies".....

Old February 11th, 2009, 09:20 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Jim Davis[_1_]

"Sharx35" wrote in message

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
news
perhaps you american homos keep this crossposted filth away from rte

**** you, faggot.

FYI
He deleted rec.travel.europe. You have to add it again before you tell him
to **** off.

Old February 11th, 2009, 11:31 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.travel.europe
sharx35

"Jim Davis" wrote in message
m...

"Sharx35" wrote in message

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
news
perhaps you american homos keep this crossposted filth away from rte

**** you, faggot.

FYI
He deleted rec.travel.europe. You have to add it again before you tell
him to **** off.

Consider it done. **** YOU, faggot, Markku, you and your FINNISH Nazi
lovers...yeah, your country that supported the Nazis in WWII.

Old February 13th, 2009, 01:42 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.travel.europe
Davis

Sharx35 wrote:
"Jim Davis" wrote in message
m...

"Sharx35" wrote in message

"Markku Grönroos" wrote in message
news perhaps you american homos keep this crossposted filth away from
rte

**** you, faggot.

FYI
He deleted rec.travel.europe. You have to add it again before you
tell him to **** off.

Consider it done. **** YOU, faggot, Markku, you and your FINNISH Nazi
lovers...yeah, your country that supported the Nazis in WWII.

Who did they support in 1066?

Old February 13th, 2009, 02:16 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,alt.fan.robbie,alt.fan.robbie.pink.tutu
Vindris the Stickleructor

Has anyone mentioned that there are songs by both Bow wow wow AND Adam
and the Ants called 'the mile high club'?

Old February 13th, 2009, 04:51 AM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.fan.howard-stern,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Graz[_2_]

On Feb 7, 8:52 pm, "Sharx35" wrote:
[...]

It's why they ask you to wipe the sink after use.