Port of New Orleans parking

Old August 20th, 2011, 03:58 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
james hunt

Default Port of New Orleans parking

I will be taking a 7 day cruise leaving from Port of New Orleans in Nov.
2011. I will be driving to New Orleans a day in advance of the cruise.
A large crowd will be attending a football game at the Superdome,
therefore, AAA booked me a Holiday Inn in Gretna. They offer free
parking at the hotel but no shuttle service. Is it better to use the
ports parking garage, the hotels or a private lot that provides shuttle
service to the port?

Old August 20th, 2011, 04:35 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
james hunt

Kurt: I called the Holiday Inn and they confirmed free parking during
the entire cruise. However, I suspect hotel parking is an open lot with
limited security.

Old September 13th, 2011, 03:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tour egypt club

Default Visit Egypt www.touregyptclub.com/net

Egypt is a wonderful destination for every traveler, and it never
fails to impress. Its vibrant cultural heritage and splendid sea
resorts are combined together to provide magic blend for a memorable
vacation. TOUREGYPTCLUB invites you to browse through our website to
find your long awaited trip. We make our commitments to provide an
excellent service through our experienced and well trained staff who
works around the clock to meet your satisfaction

Best Regards,
Abdel Rahman El Messery
Tour Operator
Mob: +2-016-716-8003