water fall between montreal &quebec city

Old March 28th, 2007, 04:46 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Med

Default water fall between montreal &quebec city

I remember many years ago on my way from Montreal to quebec to see
montmorency falls that I passed by other waterfall that was not too far
from the road, now that I'm going back I am trying to revisit but can't seem
to find it.
any help appreciated

Old March 28th, 2007, 11:14 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Michel Talbot

Med a écrit:

I remember many years ago on my way from Montreal to quebec to see
montmorency falls that I passed by other waterfall that was not too far
from the road, now that I'm going back I am trying to revisit but can't seem
to find it.

They are a few kilometers east of Quebec City. Follow the directions to
Ile d'Orleans, they are close to the bridge.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF8&o...,0.210114&om=1

Old March 28th, 2007, 11:44 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Michel Talbot

Med a écrit:

I remember many years ago on my way from Montreal to quebec to see
montmorency falls that I passed by other waterfall that was not too far
from the road, now that I'm going back I am trying to revisit but can't seem
to find it.
any help appreciated

....re-read...

The waterfall is the Chaudière River falls. IT can be seen from highway
20, just before the bridge to Quebec-City. They are not as high as
Montmorency falls. There is a park from which you can have a better view
than from the highway.
http://www.chaudiereappalaches.com/t...521&docId=1184

http://maps.google.ca/maps?ie=UTF8&o...,0.052528&om=1

Old March 31st, 2007, 08:01 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Med[_2_]

thank you very much