VOTE: Shrub in 04

Old November 15th, 2003, 04:24 PM
None

Default VOTE: Shrub in 04

George W. Bush, For the Record:

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

I ran for U.S. Congress and lost by more than 80% The media portrayed me as
someone voters could not trust, and charged my campaign with dishonesty,
branding me a "bald faced liar".

I produced a Hollywood pornographic-slasher B movie.

I bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas; the company
went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.

I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land
using taxpayer money. After which I sold the team, and the taxpayer land
and made my first millions.

With my father's help and name, I was elected Governor of Texas.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR:

I changed pollution laws in favor of the power and oil companies and made
Texas the most polluted state in the Union.

I replaced Los Angeles with Houston as the most smog-ridden city in America.

I cut taxes and bankrupted Texas government to the tune of billions in
borrowed money, that will take Texas nearly 80 years to pay back, an entire
generation.

I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in American
history, and ordered quick executions before prisoners could be exonerated
through new DNA evidence procedures. To date more than 45% of those I
ordered to death are now suspected of actually being innocent through DNA
testing, of the crimes I charged them with when I ordered their executions.

I became U.S. President after losing the popular vote by over 500,000 votes
with the help of major Enron money and my father's appointments to the
Supreme Court.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

I attacked and overtook two countries to steal their oil.

I spent the U.S. surplus given to me by my democratic predecessor, and
effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.

I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history by
adding 1.8 trillion to the national debt in my first nine months in office.
I plan on nearly doubling the national debt before I leave office, thanks to
my takeovers on two countries, with my eye on three more.

I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month
period. (More than 3 million Americans have filed for some type of
bankruptcy protection since I took office, an historical first)

I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S.
stock market.

My record for environmental issues is the least of my concerns.

I am the first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal
record.

I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year period.

After taking off the entire month of August, I then presided over the worst
security failure in U.S. history.
I am supporting development of a "Tactical Bunker Buster" nuke, a WMD.

I am getting our troops killed, under the lie of Sadam's procurement of
Yellow Cake Nuke WMD components, then blaming the lie on our British
friends.

I set the record for most campaign fundraising trips by a U.S. president
taken at the taxpayers expense flying around the country on Air Force One.

In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and that
trend continues every month.
I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in America in a 12-month
period (over 1.5 million Americans lost their homes in my first two years in
office).

I appointed more convicted criminals to my administration than any president
in U.S. history.

I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president
since the advent of television.

I signed more laws and executive orders effectively amending or ignoring the
Constitution and the Bill of Rights than any other president in history. In
fact, I am the only president ever to attack the civil rights of my
constituents, and to do it arrogantly in the open, telling citizens they
would die at the hands of terrorists if they did not immediately give up
their rights. I effectively made the United States a dictatorship that now
practices partial communism.

I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to
intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.

I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to
use national reserves as past presidents have done.

I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty
benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time. I do not
support surviving family benefits for soldiers killed in action.

I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously
protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for
protest against any person in the history of mankind.

I've dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S.
history.

I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in U.S.
history.

I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any
administration in U.S. history.

My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named
after her.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have almost all 50 states of the
Union simultaneously suffer massive financial crisis.

I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in
any country in history.

I am the first president in U.S. history to order a preemptive attack and
the military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will
of the United Nations and the world community to steal the oil in Iraq and
Afghanistan, and hand it over to my Texas oil billionaire buddies at
Halliburton.

I created the largest government department bureaucracy in the history of
the United States.

I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases, more
than any president in history.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove
the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.

I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove
the U.S. from the Elections Monitoring Board.

I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of
congressional oversight than any presidential administration in U.S.
history.

I rendered the entire United Nations viewpoints irrelevant.

I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.

I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war" (detainees)
and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.

I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election
inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).

I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most
corporate campaign donations.

My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends,
(Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation) gave my campaign donations
with stolen money which I did not give back, and presided over the largest
corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history.

My political party used the Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to
fly back and forth to Florida to sue the Florida voters and assure my
success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.

I have spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in U.S.
history.

I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center
attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most resented country
in the world, possibly the largest failure of diplomacy in World history.

I am actively working on a policy of "disengagement" creating the most
hostile of Israel-Palestine relations in at least 30 years.

I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view
my presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.

I am the first U.S. president in history to have the people of South Korea
more threatened by the U.S. than by their immediate neighbor, North Korea.

I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals, many of them my
friends and business associates, to be awarded government contracts.

I set an all-time record for the number of administration appointees who
violated U.S. law by not selling their huge personal investments in
corporations bidding for U.S. contracts.

I failed to fulfill my pledge to capture Osama Bin Laden, dead or alive (but
think we will catch him in about October, 2004)

I failed to capture the anthrax killer who tried to murder the leaders of
our country at the U.S. Capitol Building. Even after 18 months I have no
leads and no credible suspects.

In the past 18 months following the World Trade Center attack I have
successfully prevented any public investigation into the biggest security
failure in the history of the United States.

I removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than any president
in U.S. history.
In a little over two years, I created the most divided country in decades,
possibly the most divided since the Civil War.

I entered my office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and have
turned every single economic category downward -- all in less than two
years.

I used taxpayer dollars to fund the biggest tax-refund scam in history by
sending 300 and 600 dollar checks to every American and early advanced child
tax refund checks to every parent without regard to what they might spend it
on, including drugs. Crack whores made out like bandits. I'm secretly not
telling anyone that what I am actually doing is buying future votes. (Note
to staff: Do crack whores vote?)

I plan to produce both Osama BinLaden and Saddam Hussein just before 2004
general election day to boost my popularity and garner more votes.

RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine.

My Texas driving record, including my cocaine conviction has been erased and
is not available.

I was AWOL from the National Guard on numerous occasions and my daddy got me
out of it every time.

I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about my known
drug use.
All records of my tenure as Governor of Texas are now in my father's
library, sealed, and unavailable for public view.

All records of SEC investigations into insider trading or bankrupt companies
are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended
regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
public review.

Please consider my experience when voting in 2004.

Old November 15th, 2003, 06:09 PM
Jeffrey Hacker

Default Shrub in 04

Why would an idiot post this and not give his name or address?

Most of this is totally untrue anyway, and none of it is germaine to this
newsgroup.

ink.net...

Old November 15th, 2003, 06:52 PM
Gregory Morrow

Jeffrey Hacker wrote:

Why would an idiot post this and not give his name or address?

To get a rise from folks like you?

And note that you repeated his *entire* post.

--
Best
Greg

Old November 15th, 2003, 07:22 PM
None

"Jeffrey Hacker" wrote in message
.. .
Why would an idiot post this and not give his name or address?

Most of this is totally untrue anyway, and none of it is germaine to this
newsgroup.

Ahhhhhhhhhh a Shrub supporter.

Every ****ing word of it is true, and you back door republicans KNOW IT.

Besides, I copied it from another group, and I thought it was not only
insightful and completely truthful, but funny as all hell !

Old November 16th, 2003, 07:41 AM
alohacyberian

"Jeffrey Hacker" wrote in message
.. .
"None" wrote in message
ink.net...
Why would an idiot post this and not give his name or address?

Most of this is totally untrue anyway, and none of it is germaine to this
newsgroup.

Then why did you repost his entire article instead of snipping it, thereby
doubling his publicity? KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old November 16th, 2003, 07:41 AM
alohacyberian

"None" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Jeffrey Hacker" wrote in message
.. .
Why would an idiot post this and not give his name or address?

Most of this is totally untrue anyway, and none of it is germaine to this
newsgroup.

Ahhhhhhhhhh a Shrub supporter.

Every ****ing word of it is true, and you back door republicans KNOW IT.

Besides, I copied it from another group, and I thought it was not only
insightful and completely truthful, but funny as all hell !

It's neither insightful or truthful, it's plain, unvarnished propaganda and
you'll see the humor in it when Bush wins the election. KM

Old November 16th, 2003, 12:35 PM
None

"alohacyberian" wrote in message
"None" wrote in message
nk.net...
"Jeffrey Hacker" wrote in message
.. .
Why would an idiot post this and not give his name or address?

Most of this is totally untrue anyway, and none of it is germaine to

this
newsgroup.

Ahhhhhhhhhh a Shrub supporter.

Every ****ing word of it is true, and you back door republicans KNOW IT.

Besides, I copied it from another group, and I thought it was not only
insightful and completely truthful, but funny as all hell !

It's neither insightful or truthful, it's plain, unvarnished propaganda

and
you'll see the humor in it when Bush wins the election. KM

If it's untrue, then it should be no problem for all you bush-nicks to
debunk every last statement, shouldn't it?

Old November 17th, 2003, 08:46 AM
john

The Truth About "George W. Bush's Resume"

http://www.crossbearer.com/resume/The_Truth.pdf

If one does not have an acrobat reader,

You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html

Click on the "Get Acrobat Reader" logo in the lower left.

It is a very useful thing to have, many "pdf" documents on the web are
put in that format.

Old November 17th, 2003, 08:48 AM
john

"None" wrote in message ink.net...
"alohacyberian" wrote in message
"None" wrote in message
nk.net...
[...]

Resume of George W. Bush
The White House, USA

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

* I attacked and took over two countries.

Whoever wrote this has no knowledge of US military history.
Barbary Pirates (Shores of Tripoli),
Canada (War of 1812),
Mexico (twice)(Halls of Montezuma and Pancho Villa),
The Confederacy,
Dozens of Sovereign Indian Nations,
China,
Haiti (3 times),
Dominican Republic,
Korea (twice),
Germany (twice),
Cuba,
Philippines (twice),
Russia,
Lebanon,
Grenada,
Panama,
Bosnia,
Somalia.

I'm sure there are more that I've forgotten.

For there to be a takeover, the U.S. would have to run the government.
This is not true in Afghanistan and is not happening in Iraq,
therefore this is a lie.

* I spent the U.S. surplus and bankrupted the Treasury.

The surplus was gone when the bubble burst, add to the effects of 9/11
it is unlikely any President could have saved the surplus. Also, the
Treasury is not bankrupted, therefore this is a lie.

* I shattered the record for biggest annual deficit in history.

Deficit only have meaning as percent of GNP. This is not the largest
deficit. The largest deficit was during World War II. Again, this is a
lie.

* I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed
in any 12-month period.

Also, untrue, the largest amount of private bankruptcies as percent of
working population was during the depression. This is a lie.

* I set all-time record for biggest drop in the history of the stock
market.

Again, not true, drop are done as percentage. The drop in the New York
stock exchange was actually pretty mild for the bottom of a business
cycle. Again,
this is a lie.

* I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.

President don't execute, the courts set the punishment of the crime.
If you don't like it get the laws changed, don't snipe from distance,
but as far as I can research this is true but misleading.

* I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal
record.

Not true, the drunk driving conviction was expunged, thus there is no
criminal record. The record of the conviction after the expunging is
sealed. To break a sealed record without a court order is a felony,
but it appears only a felony if you are not a Democrat. This is, of
course, a lie.

* In my first year in office I set the all-time record for most days on
vacation by any president in US history.

Not true, Bush worked all the time he was on the range in Texas much
like any President. FDR, use to spend over a month at Hainesport every
year, but the record of President being on "vacation" is Eisenhower.
This is again a lie.

* After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided
over the worst security failure in US history.

* I set the record for most campaign fundraising trips by any president
in US history.

Sent me into gales of laughter. Please! Was there any event clinton
couldn't turn into a fund raising event, including his birthday
"parties"?

Again untrue. Bill Clinton holds this record and remember Bush didn't
need to use the White House Lincoln bedroom and teas there for
fundraising.
This is a lie.

I seem to remember the news reporting Clinton spending practically 1
out of every 3 days fundraising. For 8 years. I don't think that Bush
comes close to this at all. In fact the only time I have heard of Bush
going on fundraisers is during his vacation time of August. Plus EVERY
single president takes the month of August off.

* In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their
jobs.

Not very unusual in a recession, a recession caused by speculation
bubble under the previous President. But, if you don't like that
argument consider Jimmy Carter, more American lost there job during
his administration first two years than Bush's. The above is
misleading.

* I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any
other president in US history.

Not true, there have no cuts in unemployment benefits. The cut came
with the welfare act in 1996, signed by Bill Clinton. This one is a
bold face lie.

* I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.

This is blatantly untrue. The largest amount of foreclosures happened
during the depression.

* I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than
any president in US history.

I'm not sure who he is talking about, also considering he has
difficulty with confusing being accused and being convicted. But even
taking this into account he is wrong, FDR holds the record. In the
1930's appointments of minor federal officials was suggested by
officials of the state. FDR just signed their recombination's. In the
south many of these people had criminal records. The numbers were in
the thousands.

* I set the record for the fewest press conferences of any president
since the advent of TV.

First, who cares. Second, the actual record is held by Eisenhower.
This guy really needs to check a history book before is babbles on,
another lie.

* I signed more laws and executive orders amending the Constitution than
any other president in US history.

This is based on assumption about the Patriot Act. The act has been
found under all test to be constitutional therefore can not amend the
Constitution. You may not like the Patriot Act passed by Congress and
you may think it is unconstitutional but if when tested it is not
found so your argument is mute.

First of all, the only way to amend the Constitution is by the
Amendment process, in which the President plays no part, because the
threshhold to pass an Amendment through Congress is the same as that
needed to override a veto. And no amendments have been added during
Bush's tenure. Regarding EOs, here is the range by recent president:
George W. Bush (2001-Present) EO's 13198- 13315
William J. Clinton (1993-2001) EO's 12834-13197
George Bush (1989-1993) EO's 12668-12833
Ronald Reagan (1981-1989) EO's 12287-12667
Jimmy Carter (1977-1981) EO's 11967-12286

Bush Jr. 117 (even times 4 to = 8 years is 468)
Clinton 1,144
Bush Sr. 165
Reagan 380
Carter 319

Note, FDR had the most laws and executive orders found to be
unconstitutional, not Bush, another lie.

* I presided over the biggest energy crises in US history and refused to
intervene when corruption was revealed.

Actually the energy crisis under Carter was much larger. As to the
corruption, it was not revealed until after the fact and much of the
corruption was done by goverment officials who were claiming
corruption.

* I presided over the highest gasoline prices in US history and refused
to use the national reserves as past presidents have.

It is not the highest gasoline price if you correct for inflation,
that was in 1970's oil crises. Second, the reserve by law is not to be
used in that manner. Third, the uses of the reserve would not help.
Fourth, by letting the gasoline price reach it natural level it takes
advantage of the market to correct by creating new source of gasoline
and of energy. Using the reserve paper the problem and delays action,
not the action of a serious President.

* I cut healthcare benefits for war veterans.

This is another lie.

President Bush's fiscal year 2004 budget requests a record $63.6
billion for our nation's veterans, including a nearly 8-percent
increase over the fiscal year 2003 budget for discretionary funding -
which mostly pays for VA's health care system -- and a 32-percent
increase in overall funding since fiscal year 2001. And the Budget
Conference report the House and Senate agreed to on April 11 raises
the suggested levels of discretionary funding for veterans by an
additional $1.8 billion.

http://www.veteransadvantage.com/new...BudgetCut.html

* I set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously
take to the streets to protest me (15 million people), shattering the
record for protest against any person in the history of mankind

Untrue, there were more during the Vietnam War, but then the communist
were better organized then. By the way ANSWER is a front group for
communist party in the U.S. Again, this is a lie.

* I dissolved more international treaties than any president in US
history.

There are couple problems here, the author appearently hasn't read the
Constitution. The signing of a treaty by the President does not make
the treaty valid. The treaty must be approve by the Senate. Koyoto was
never approved. The ABM treaty was retracted by both side as no longer
needed.Now on the question of which president dissolved more treaties,
the record goes to FDR during WW II.

* I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in
US history.

Actually most historians say Wilson was the most scretive, some vote
for Nixon. Compared to those two, Bush isn't close.

* Members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in US
history. (The 'poorest' multimillionaire, Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron
oil tanker named after her).

On the whole, Bush's cabinet is not that much richer than any other
President. Harding's cabinet had Andrew Mellon one of the richest man
in the
world at the time. If you correct for inflation Harding's cabinet was
far richer than Bush. Also, consider most of Bush's cabinet members
are ex-cabinet members and governors. Not much different from many
other
administrations, actually correcting for inflation it about the same
as JFK's. As to Condoleeza Rice, who is not a millionaire having a oil
tanker named after her. Well considering she was a member of Chevron's
board of
directors, this is not surprising. The above statements are wrong and
very misleading.

* I am the first president in US history to have all 50 states of the
Union simultaneously go bankrupt.

A straight out lie, no state so far has gone bankrupt (although Gray
Davis in California is trying hard to do so), much less all of them
simultaneously.

* I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud in any market
in any country in the history of the world.

Not even close. In Britain there was South Sea Beach Scandal which
effect the National Debt of Britain. There's John Law Mississippi
scheme whose crash cause a depression in France and recession in
Britain. Also, there is Crédit Mobilier of America used to build the
Pacific railroad and to defraud the investors and the government of
that railroad. Also, most corporate scandals that came out during Bush
were actual corrupted activites were going on during Clinton. So who's
to blame? The guy who finds and prosecutes it, or the guy who
overlooked and ignored it?

* I am the first president in US history to order a US attack and
military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the will
of the United Nations and the world community.

Not true for many reason's, first, Iraq action was legal under UN
resolution 1441. Second. all the action by Clinton were made without
UN approval.

* I have created the largest government department bureaucracy in the
history of the United States.

As portion of GNP that prize goes to FDR but what do you expect in
time of war.

* I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending
increases, more than any other president in US history.

Again not true as percent of GNP many President were higher, Johnson,
FDR, and Wilson.

* I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations
remove the US from the Human Rights Commission.

The actual vote came under Clinton, note the U.S. is back on the
commision this year til 2005 source:
http://www.unhchr.ch/html/menu2/2/chrmem.htm.

* I am the first president in US history to have the United Nations
remove the US from the Elections Monitoring Board.

The UN does not have an "elections monitoring board." How can one be
removed from something that does not exist?

* I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of
Congressional oversight than any presidential administration in US
history.

I don't have a clue what he is talking about here.

* I rendered the entire United Nations irrelevant.

The UN rendered the UN irrelevant with a big help from France. If
anything, Bush was the only one who backed up the UN resolutions. The
UN didnt want to enforce it;s own resolutions, making them
meaningelss. It took Bush to make those resolutions relevant again.

* I withdrew from the World Court of Law.

Again, no such thing exists. There is a "Permanent Court of
International Justice", commonly called the "World Court". The US was
never a member of this, so again, you can not withdraw from something
you are not a member of. And why wsa the US not a member? Because the
Senate refused to ratify the treaty (unanimously!), as required by the
US Constitution.

* I refused to allow inspectors access to US prisoners of war and by
default no longer abide by the Geneva Conventions.

Not true, there have been inspectors.

* I am the first president in US history to refuse United Nations
election inspectors access during the 2002 US elections.

I don't know where this one comes from I've found nothing on the web.
This seems pure fantasy.

* I am the all-time US (and world) record holder for most corporate
campaign donations.

Not true any many aspects. Corporate campaign contributions are pretty
equal spread in the US. Where the Republicans do better is in small
corporations,
large corporations about equal. But, if you consider rich donors
actually the democrats do better. The Republicans average donations
are smaller but
there are a lot more. The Democrats are more dependent on large
donations from the wealthy.

Donors who gave more than $10,000 favored Dems over Reps, according to
this chart at Open Secrets:
http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/...asp?cycle=2002
The smaller the contribution, the more likely it was given to the
Republicans, and the larger the more likely to the Democrats.

according to the Washington Post:
The study, analyzing donations during the 2002 campaign cycle, found
that those little guys giving less than $200 to federal candidates,
parties or leadership political action committees contributed 64
percent of their money to Republicans. By contrast, those fat cats
giving $1 million or more contributed a lopsided 92 percent to
Democrats. The only group favoring Democrats, in fact, were
contributors giving more than $100,000.

* The biggest lifetime contributor to my campaign, who is also one of my
best friends, presided over one of the largest corporate bankruptcy frauds
in world history (Kenneth Lay, former CEOof Enron Corporation).

Actually Enron was not the largest, Global Crossing was. Ken Lay was
brought into Texas politics not by Bush but by Ann Richards the
Democratic governor of Texas. Ken Lay was already in an advisory role
when Bush became Governor. Ken Layand Enron gave money equal to
Republicans and Democrats. Very misleading statement above.

*I spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in US
history.

Not true Bill Clinton holds that record. Actually Bush is famous for
notusing polls and focus groups. Bill Clinton and Morris used them for
everything.

* I am the first president to run and hide when the US came under attack
(and then lied, saying the enemy had the code to Air Force 1)

The Secret Service made this call, the President agreed. This is a
slander, a hope, a wish, not a fact.

* I am the first US president to establish a secret shadow government.

An opinion of the author with no possible back up.

* I took the world's sympathy for the US after 911, and in less than a
year made the US the most resented country in the world (possibly the
biggest diplomatic failure in US and world history).

Another opinion stated as fact.

* I am the first US president in history to have a majority of the
people of Europe (71%)view my presidency as the biggest threat to world
peace and stability.

Europe always thinks the U.S. is a threat. By the way that 71% is just
France and Germany (the mahority of Germans polled also think that the
United States took down the towers, and not terrorists!). You go to
eastern Europe that number drops to almost
nothing. Your stats are cooked.

* I am the first US president in history to have the people of South
Korea more threatened by the US than by their immediate neighbor, North
Korea.

Let's ask them now if they believe that. The US said it would pull out
its troops then S. Korea changed it mind, maybe the North was more a
threat than
that one remark let on.

* I changed US policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
government contracts.

Don't know what this is about.

* I set the all-time record for number of administration appointees who
violated US law by not selling their huge investments in corporations
bidding for gov't contracts.

Actually, this is bull. If they are talking about Cheney he sold his
before the election. There are so many cases of this in other
administration that this statement is just silly.

* I have removed more freedoms and civil liberties for Americans than
any other president in US history.

You may like to check Wilson with his bring of southern segregation to
Washington DC and kicked Blacks out of the military or perhaps
sedition act under Adams or FDR's run up of the Japanese, take your
pick.

* In a little over two years I have created the most divided country in
decades, possibly the most divided that the US has been since the civil
war

Considering Bush's popularity has rarely dropped below 55% this seems
silly.

* I entered office with the strongest economy in US history and
In in less than two years turned every single economic category
heading straight down, record unemployment being the most recent
achievement..

It was heading straight down before he got in office. The most
noticeable effect is considering the bubble burst recessions before
this one has been pretty mild.

This is from the http://www.townhall.com/columnists/r...20020808.shtml
website.
"Through all of President Clinton's last two years in office, the
announced level of before-tax profits was at least 10 percent too high
-- a discrepancy rising close to 30 percent during the last
presidential campaign. Most startling, the Commerce Department in 2000
showed the economy on an upswing through most of the election year
while in fact it was declining."

There are more news outlets that reported this so I know it is fact.
It seems that the Clinton's "robust economy" during the years 1999 and
2000 was a scam. Nobody armed with the truth can give Bush the blame
for the recession that actually started during the Clinton years.
Truth is that Clinton "cooked the books" to make himself look good in
an effort to give Al Gore a boost.

For a information and a little commentary, see:
http://www.hench.net/2002/z121202a.htm

* RECORDS AND REFERENCES:

I have at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine (Texas
drug conviction has been erased and is not available).

Drunk driving record gained illegaly. The drug conviction is pure
conjecture. It comes from a book that could not back up its claim.

I was AWOL from the National Guard and deserted the military during
a time of war.

He had premission thus wasn't AWOL.

The truth:

http://www.insomnomaniac.com/archives/000525.html

I refuse to take a drug test or even answer any questions about drug
use.

And Clinton refused to release his medical records.

All records of my tenure as governor of Texas have been spirited
away to my fathers library, sealed in secrecy and unavailable for
public view.

This is another flat out LIE, you can get records from the Texas
archive any time you want.

http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/arc/findingaids/bush.html

From the web site: The Records of Governor George W Bush are available
for research. Researchers will expedite the fulfillment of their
reference requests by first consulting finding aids. Requests for
records must follow the procedures set forth in the Texas Public
Information Act.
The Records of Governor George W Bush are available for research
despite the fact that they have not been fully prepared for research.
As the Archives' staff prepares each group of records, this finding
aid is updated on the Web at TARO (Texas Archival Resources Online).

All records of any SEC investigations into my insider trading or
bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

Common in all SEC investigations until the court cases. You can get
many of the records now on Enron.

All minutes of meetings of any public corporation for which I served
on the board are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.

Common for most board meetings, however the they can be open under a
court order when someone shows cause, no one has done this.

Any records or minutes from meetings I (or my VP) attended regarding
public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public
review.

This is common practice. Note, Clinton's administration also claimed
this priviledge.

The "resume" is a rather nasty mean spirited piece of partisan
propaganda. Basically, it is what the author wants to believe from
some non compiling facts.
Old November 17th, 2003, 09:48 AM
alohacyberian

"john" wrote in message
m...
"None" wrote in message

ink.net...
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:

* I attacked and took over two countries.

Whoever wrote this has no knowledge of US military history.

For there to be a takeover, the U.S. would have to run the government.
This is not true in Afghanistan and is not happening in Iraq,
therefore this is a lie.

I think hysteria would be a more accurate term. KM