Continental dis-honoring upgrade

Old August 5th, 2004, 09:57 PM

Default Continental dis-honoring upgrade

Hmmmm....

Hmmm so here comes another twit.

JB, that's 16 posts to the same thread in a period of 50 minutes, a high
score and indicative (especially from their tone and tenor) that your meds
really are wearing off.

So what? Somebody forcing you to read them?

I usually agree with you, but have begun to feel that either

(a) some lawyer or a platoon of attorneys has/have combined to
vastly lighten your wallet either by the fees they charged or the
judgement(s) they obtained,

Neither. I'm hardly that dumb. But I know of lots of cases where
that has happened, so what's the point? That lawyers don't do this?
HAHAHAHA!

(b) a horde of customers/clients have descended upon you with barrels of
complaints, all tiny writhing snakes of minutiae forcing you to cease
operations and retire to your tower room,

Not true either. We do just fine with out customers by avoiding
dealing with nitwits like this poster and yourself.

or

(c) you've unsuccessfully tilted at windmills too many times and retreated
from the fray, bowed and cynical when it comes to the common man's ability
to receive recompense for the misdeeds of the giants.

What misdeeds moron? His stupid assertions for which his so called
proof is his incessant blathering? Where are the scans of this so
called coupon he purportedly has that we can all read for himself? Or
are you equally so dimwitted that you believe whatever blather some
ranter decides to post? Go join the Michael Moore Brigade then.

Well, you may be right, simply grotesquely unpleasant and madly repetitive
in communicating your perspective, no more than a petty turdlet of a party
pooper. On the other hand, I suspect that before long we'll hear from the
original poster (if he has sense enough to avoid the courthouse long enough
to allow well framed appeals to CO to penetrate the inter-leavings of the
corporate bureaucracy) that his compaint has been answered and modest
reward will have flown his way.

Oh why do you need to try to sound erudite when you post this crap?
You think that using multi-syllabic words that you don't comprehend
makes you smart? Fat chance.

Don't let constant rebufs in life or business make you unmindful that
others may simply be better/smarter/faster or simply more adept at reaping
reward from this sort of entanglement. Corporations, especially multi-
tiered ones with little horizontal integration (read: major airlines), can
be pretty ineffective communicators in print. That's why they hire hordes
of lawyers to read every possible printed piece for potential
misinterpretation. If this certificate is as advertised by the original
poster - essentially conditionless in form and function - he'll be
compensated long before reaching the need for "legal action" (if he learns
how to look up addresses and is willing to write a few effective letters).
If he's not accurately described/interpreted the certificate, he's kidding
himself and us, and deserves man's fate a la Malraux.

No you senseless ass. They do it to protect themselves against
litigious morons like this poster who has no case at all and wants a
free lunch that he is too cheap to pay for. Probably just like you.
And you advice to use another form of extortion to get what you want
is no more legitimate than his.

By the way, a really sleazy - but immoderately successful - lawyer once
told me that the best tactic was never to threaten to sue, but to simply do
it without any warning at all, the "blitzkrieg" approach, and that when he
really didn't want to go to court he employed a process server who
specialized in "picking the moement", heading for the rest room, arriving
for a daughter's wedding, involved in some complex transaction, etc., when
the blow would most effectively damage emotional capacity to resist, but
that when he wanted to get to the courtroom, his tactics were milder and
almost inoffensive.

Easy to see who you associate with isn't it? What more does anyone
need to know about you than your own crap words?

You're just not having fun in life or on the Web, JB, torqued too tightly,
your anchor chain under heavy strain.

And you head is planted squarely up your ass.

Old August 6th, 2004, 12:29 AM
Olivers

jbk extrapolated from data available...

(Snipped nothing of note, but another in his long strings of being wrong
to start with and then falling into greater error, all the while in evil
temper, piles a'twinging and whines a'whinging')

As the man sez, this shows to go what you know about CO....

TMO

Old August 6th, 2004, 10:08 AM

On Thu, 05 Aug 2004 18:29:55 -0500, Olivers
wrote:

jbk extrapolated from data available...

(Snipped nothing of note, but another in his long strings of being wrong
to start with and then falling into greater error, all the while in evil
temper, piles a'twinging and whines a'whinging')

As the man sez, this shows to go what you know about CO....

TMO

In other words, in your endless blather, you have no evidence
whatsoever and simply believe the mindless slanted crap the other
poster flogs about. Typical of the mindless and incompetent when they
have no case.