First visit to Manila in 15 years

Old September 26th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Boracay Bill

Chris Blunt wrote in message . ..
On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:41:47 +0200, "Roland Pleiter"
wrote:

When arriving on the airport go from arrivals to departure. Take a taxi
there who can bring you where ever you want. No waiting time and mostly you
can make a better deal there. Also much more quite, not 100.000 drivers
waiting 4you.

Its very difficult, if not impossible, to do that now with the
increased security at NAIA

The last time I did that (admittedly some time ago) the escalator from
Arrivals (downstairs) dumped me out in Departures (upstairs) in a
secured area between the entryway from the street and the baggage
X-Ray & Search station. Exit through the entryway was not allowed. I
had to go through baggage checks like a departing passenger in order
to get to a point in the Departure area where I could exit out to the
street.

Old October 20th, 2004, 12:16 PM
Gino Elloso - Philippines

Speaking of Hotels in Manila, may I be of assistance by providing you
updated information on some of the best Philippine Hotels where you
can easily make reservations online from anywhere around the world.
Please visit http://ginoswebsite.mvhosted.com

regards,

gino