French Tourists to Myanmar

Old November 9th, 2003, 08:05 PM
Dieter A

Default French Tourists to Myanmar

"Eloy van Herckenrode" schreef in bericht
om...
"Dieter A" Dieter wrote in message

"Eloy van Herckenrode" schreef in

bericht
om...
"Dieter A" Dieter
wrote in message
"Alfred Molon"
"Dieter A" Dieter
says...

If one hotelowner or guide in Myanmar dare to start speaking

french
me, i
will not be his customer.
Are you perhaps Flemish ? Or German from Belgium (judging from the

name
and email address) ?
(It has nothing to with being Flemish, he's just a bit slow and a tad
prejudiced out of ignorance and stupidity. Global phenomenon...)

Can you please explain what kind of problem you are strugling with.
Maybe we can help you...

I'm not the one struggling.

huh ?
You are defending a dead country:
Even the strongest defenders of a united belgiun, estimate that this
artificial country will fall apart before the year 2020.
Be prepared, the scenario is ready:
http://home.online.no/~vlaenen/flemi...s/quste27.html

Yes, I am Flemish
Proud to be
And, no, belgium is not my country
belgiun isn't a country at all.

I am pleased that we at least agree about the redundancy of belgium.

I never said I agreed,
I said you were (acting like) a fool.

Do you also have some arguments, or is that yust your own believe ?
I don't see the good of belgium, mayby you can tell me ?
Unless you want to defend financial corruption:
http://home.online.no/~vlaenen/flemi...s/quste11.html

BTW
do you belong to the "van Herckenrode" club ?
or is that just a nickname ?

It's my surname.

Don't worry, I will not post in this newsgroup what crimes have been
committed by the Van Herkenrode family, here in my own village. I sincerely
hope, you are not family of them.