Euros

Old February 17th, 2004, 10:42 PM
Gary Webster

Default Euros

Euros = Europe, and then not all the European countries, yet.

Old February 18th, 2004, 05:39 PM
Johan L. Alexander

No, it's Guadeloupe. Guadalupe is in the USA.
Euro's also in (Departement de la) Martinique!
That means: Euro's in all French Caribbean islands.

"Juliana L Holm" schreef in bericht

http://www.dragonsholm.org/travel.htm

Old February 18th, 2004, 05:50 PM
Juliana L Holm

Johan L. Alexander wrote:
No, it's Guadeloupe. Guadalupe is in the USA.
Euro's also in (Departement de la) Martinique!
That means: Euro's in all French Caribbean islands.

The French department of Guadeloupe includes all of the French Islands. I
discovered this when I was in St. Martin which is part of the french Department
of Guadeloupe.

LIke Hawaii. We don't need to say, yes but also in Oahu and Maui, because
the state of Hawaii includes them as well as the island of Hawaii.

Julie

Old February 18th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Juliana L Holm

I'm wrong, he's right!

There is a separate department of Marninque.

St. Martin IS In Guadeloupe, but Martinique is NOT.

Old February 18th, 2004, 05:53 PM
Juliana L Holm

Clearly I am having a "Where is my Brain?" day.

Julie

Old February 18th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Ken Tough

Juliana L Holm wrote:

The French department of Guadeloupe includes all of the French Islands.

Not Martinique. (or the non-caribbean islands like Tahiti or Reunion,
just to be pedantic).

--
Ken Tough
Old February 18th, 2004, 09:59 PM
Juliana L Holm

You are correct of course, except that I did not say this, I responded to it.

You left my name in but took all of my response out.

The french caribbean islands use the Euro because they are a part of f
France, and France is on the Euro.

No other Caribbean islands do this.

Julie

Bastian Schlüter wrote:
Hi,

Juliana L Holm wrote on Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2004 13:43:

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 22:42:42 GMT, "Gary Webster"
wrote:
Euros = Europe, and then not all the European countries, yet.

Euros != Europe; Europe != European Union; Euros = European Union

Euros != European Union

Not all of the European Union members have the Euro as their official
currency ...

ciao
Bastian

--
http://bastians.gmxhome.de/ RRR100R

-- Was wir da machen ist verboten,
aber es ist wunderbar
(TSS) --

--
Julie
Old February 18th, 2004, 10:14 PM
Robert \Doc\ Adelman, C.I.D.

"Juliana L Holm" wrote in message
You are correct of course, except that I did not say this, I responded to

it.

You left my name in but took all of my response out.

Top posting can cause this.

As can HTML.