I can't help myself.....

Old February 3rd, 2004, 10:49 PM
Mocha Face

Default I can't help myself.....

I was going to show some restraint and not post, but I just have to
get it out of my system: I booked a minisuite today on the Caribbean
Princess for the May 1st tour of the Eastern Caribbean. I feel like
shouting it, but I'll just sit here quietly and type.

Going with the same old college friend I went to Alaska with last
summer. Is there anyone here booked for the new Caribbean Princess?

I know the ship will be very similar to the Star Princess, only it
will have an under the stars movie screen (humnnn) that I will most
definitely want to experience. Alaska didn't allow for much
lolly-gagging on the sun deck, so I am very anxious for some warmer
outdoor experiences on this cruise!

I really was leaning toward a Western Caribbean itinerary, but my
friend nor I snorkel (I cannot swim due to a chronic middle ear
infection....bummer) or do we do those "beachy" kinds of things, so
we'll opt for three lovely sea days on the ship and do some shopping
in St.Thomas or St.Maarten. I'll sit in a chair and enjoy a drink
under the sun in Princess Cays. That's as beachy as I can get!

Now when I read someone's plans here for their upcoming cruise, I
won't have that nagging "Darn it! Wish that was me!!" feeling. JJ
Old February 4th, 2004, 02:40 AM
Pea

I think you'll love the new ship! If I hadn't done the Eastern
Caribbean once and the Western twice, I might have wanted to try that
ship. The Eastern is good for the type of activities you want to do.
You can also choose some excursions on the islands that give you more
of a flavor of the islands, and stay away from the beachy type
activities.

Pea

Old February 4th, 2004, 06:20 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"Mocha Face" wrote in message
om...
I was going to show some restraint and not post, but I just have to
get it out of my system: I booked a minisuite today on the Caribbean
Princess for the May 1st tour of the Eastern Caribbean. I feel like
shouting it, but I'll just sit here quietly and type.

Show no restraint, you have good reason to share your happiness!
Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

--Jean

Old February 5th, 2004, 01:15 AM
Becca

Mocha Face wrote:

I was going to show some restraint and not post, but I just have to
get it out of my system: I booked a minisuite today on the Caribbean
Princess for the May 1st tour of the Eastern Caribbean. I feel like
shouting it, but I'll just sit here quietly and type.

LOL! JJ, I like your enthusiasm, even if it's quiet. Just think, you
only have 12 weeks to wait.

Becca -----enjoy your cruise on the Caribbean Princess...

Mariner of the Seas 3/04
Norwegian Dawn http://www.cruisemaster.com/dawn.htm
Sleazy3 http://www.cruisemaster.com/sleazy3.htm
MOAGC http://www.motherofallgroupcruises.com/
Old February 7th, 2004, 03:37 PM
Mocha Face

Thanks all! I am tickled pink now.... I just went to the Princess
website, looked up our booking info, and found out we got a 4 category
upgrade from an AE guarantee to a category AA, very midship, starboard
side! I didn't expect a four category upgrade. I'll be very happy to
be next to elevators, even though I know they can be a noisy spot.
It's the calmness of being midship that I really like.

Now, off to shop for clothes. JJ